Sign in to follow this  
CradleKY

Nathan Boston

I have zero inside knowledge, but I assume he is out due to the transfer. He has wrestled and done well since transferring. Should be in the mix next season at 133 or 141. 

17 hours ago, Nike Man said:

I have zero inside knowledge, but I assume he is out due to the transfer. He has wrestled and done well since transferring. Should be in the mix next season at 133 or 141. 

Makes sense. I looked up his record this year, all open events while at Campbell. He will learn a lot under Kolat.

Looking good in the early going. Only two losses were to Terao. Terao is a funky dude to wrestle and should find the podium at NCAAs. Upcoming schedule is not too terribly challenging which should lead to a nice string of Ws heading into conference tourney. Then hopefully a bid to the show.

• Upvote 2

Glad to see Nathan finding success. I feel like this room and this Coach is definitely the right fit for him. As always, I wish him nothing but the best. Hope to see him in Cleveland. 

• Upvote 2

On 11/26/2017 at 6:44 PM, Nike Man said:

Glad to see Nathan finding success. I feel like this room and this Coach is definitely the right fit for him. As always, I wish him nothing but the best. Hope to see him in Cleveland. 

Have you checked their roster? ZERO seniors in the starting lineup, and only four seniors on the entire roster. I believe Kolat is doing it right, building from the ground up. Although, it would be nice to see him land a nice transfer. 

He took a loss to App State. I don’t think the SoCon will get more than one bid to the NCAAs. He will have to win the tournament to make it to Cleveland. 

Boston went 1-1 this weekend in duals.  Not much time left in the season. Losses to unranked wrestlers are adding up. Gotta win the So-Con for sure.

On 1/29/2018 at 3:19 PM, Nkawtg said:

He took a loss to App State. I don’t think the SoCon will get more than one bid to the NCAAs. He will have to win the tournament to make it to Cleveland. 

Yup. They got one bid. 

• Upvote 2

Here's the SoCon bracket.  Nathan has losses this season to Muldoon, Debien and Russell.  Only the champ will make NCAAs. It's go time.

Snap10.jpg