Sign in to follow this  
crazyotto

Sean Fausz

On 2/17/2018 at 6:51 PM, wildcat2002 said:

TOSU says the full line up should be at NC state tomorrow with exception of a possible Kevin Snyder. I will be there to cheer on the Buckeyes and the king of Campbell County ...Sean Fausz

Tough sledding for Fausz today, going up against one of the best. He was a gamer though. Not being able to ride NaTo was a big turning point in the match. The 125 weight class is stacked. This was a good tune up for both guys. 

Gym looked to be packed. Interested in reading wildcat's thoughts.

• Upvote 1

Just getting home now. It was an awesome atmosphere. The gym nearly exploded when  Moore got taking down at the whistle. A ton of Buckeyes made the trip also. The OH - IO chant was as loud as any wolf pack chant.

As for Fausz. He is much longer than Nato but  Nato had no problem getting to his legs. Fausz fought hard but was over matched. 

The rest of the buckeyes looked decent. McKenna really seems to be peaking, but Micah and Moore have seemed very sluggish. 

Was able to meet most of the Buckeyes plus Coach Ryan and Snyder were taking pictures with everyone. Class act all around.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, wildcat2002 said:

Just getting home now. It was an awesome atmosphere. The gym nearly exploded when  Moore got taking down at the whistle. A ton of Buckeyes made the trip also. The OH - IO chant was as loud as any wolf pack chant.

As for Fausz. He is much longer than Nato but  Nato had no problem getting to his legs. Fausz fought hard but was over matched. 

The rest of the buckeyes looked decent. McKenna really seems to be peaking, but Micah and Moore have seemed very sluggish. 

Was able to meet most of the Buckeyes plus Coach Ryan and Snyder were taking pictures with everyone. Class act all around.

I don’t think a loss to NATO means much. I don’t think Fausz is a finalist this year but he’s a solid AA. NATO is on the upswing. 

Moore losing again?  I can’t figure that one out. McKenna and Martin made statements though. 

1 hour ago, depperschmidt said:

ACC Champ has a nice ring to it. Now go get you an AA to go along with it  Congrats!

For sure. Making ky proud in the classroom and on the mat. CHAMP. He definitely had some trainers of champions teaching him. Congrats again

4 hours ago, Neutral said:

Man he had me shaking in my boss all March

Way to seal it in overtime though

Was the weight cut an issue?  He looked good in overtime but not so much before then. Not uncommon to open up flat and then turn it on. 

Honestly i thought he did good not to give up more back after the gator roll. Still has a chance to wrestle back though so hopefully that happens

Tough out for Sean. He didn't seem to have the energy this weekend. 

Correct me if i am wrong for those of you in attendance, but he was introduced as "kys finest" Sean Fauz. 

Congrats on another fine season.

• Upvote 3