Sign in to follow this  
crazyotto

Sean Fausz

4 hours ago, CCMS_SC said:

Finished up finals too late to travel with team. Will be in Reno and then Naples, Italy.

Spent 6 mos. in Naples (Navy) . Best advice, take the 4o mi. Train ride to Rome or the ferry to Sicily. Beware of the campfire girls!

• Upvote 1

Latest IM rank has him at #8.  Was hoping he might move up a notch after Reno. I know, I know. Reno isn’t considered a upper tier event. His match w/ Fix was a great indicator of his mental and physical ability though. 

• Upvote 1

125 is quickly becoming the most competitive, skilled, talented and fun weights. Tomasello, Surriano, now Iowa throws in Spencer Lee off red shirt.  After Shaun defeats Piccinni from OK State any chances of Fix dropping his red shirt?

• Upvote 1

I think with Fix dropping a match and getting hurt they are leaning more towards him sitting out this year and also speaking of Sean and Fix Sean wrestled him in a close 2-1 loss

10 hours ago, tja said:

I think with Fix dropping a match and getting hurt they are leaning more towards him sitting out this year and also speaking of Sean and Fix Sean wrestled him in a close 2-1 loss

I'd give edge to Fausz if they were to meet again. He was coming back from a couple weeks off and it still took a takedown in final 10 seconds to best him.

Being an Okie as well as an OSU alum (only ESPN says OK State) I was a bit conflicted during this dual but since we came away with the win i was able to appreciate Sean's match a bit more than I had initially.  Great win!!!! 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, REscalera said:

Being an Okie as well as an OSU alum (only ESPN says OK State) I was a bit conflicted during this dual but since we came away with the win i was able to appreciate Sean's match a bit more than I had initially.  Great win!!!! 

Haha, I can respect that but come on you have to root for the KY boys!!

• Upvote 2

Moved up to #4 in latest Flo rankings. 

One of my high school faves is having a quietly successful year, Dominic Abounader. Also great to see Marinelli unleashed. I like Stencel, but think he may be overrated at this point. 

• Upvote 1

Outside of the top 8, heavyweight has a steep drop off. Stencil was hot at Midlands which led to his 20 intermat and 17 Flo ranking. Not bad for a Freshman imo. Each of the ranking services have 4 Freshman in the top 20.

11 hours ago, wildcat2002 said:

Outside of the top 8, heavyweight has a steep drop off. Stencil was hot at Midlands which led to his 20 intermat and 17 Flo ranking. Not bad for a Freshman imo. Each of the ranking services have 4 Freshman in the top 20.

Hard to disagree with your comment on HWT. That weight might go 12 deep. Watched Stencel v Parker in the Cent Mich - Oh U dual. Not too impressed with either. Stencel "looked" better but made a mistake that Parker capitalized on for back points. 

• Upvote 1

TOSU says the full line up should be at NC state tomorrow with exception of a possible Kevin Snyder. I will be there to cheer on the Buckeyes and the king of Campbell County ...Sean Fausz

• Upvote 1