Sign in to follow this  
deadlift

Team Clarksville Fall Clinic #1 on September 17

TEAM CLARKSVILLE FALL WRESTLING CLINIC #1 September 17th @ the Clarksville High School Wrestling Building Featuring:

Raymond Dunning

3x NCAA All-American

2x NCAA Academic All-American

2005 NCAA Division II 6th Place

2008 NCAA Division II 3rd Place

2009 NCAA Division II Runner Up

106 Career Collegiate Wins

4x TSSAA Finalist

3x TSSAA Champion

A clinic that will include technique, positioning, drills, motivation, live wrestling and training tips that will help you prepare for next season. Focus will be on the bottom. This camp is for advanced youth thru HS wrestlers. Schedule: 8:00-9:00AM Registration 9:00-12:00AM Session 1 12:00-1:00PM Lunch (bring a lunch) 1:00-4:00PM Session 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: In consideration of your acceptance of my entry, I intend to be legally bound, hereby for myself, my heirs, executor, and administrators, waive and release the Team Clarksville Wrestling Club, Clarksville High School, and members, from all claims to injury or rights to damage for traveling to and from, participating, or attending the Team Clarksville Fall Wrestling Clinic #1. Name:______________________________Phone #______________________Email___________________________ School______________________Grade________Parent/Guardian Signature________________________________ Return form with payment: $20 at the door during registration Make checks payable to: Team Clarksville Wrestling For more information and to reserve a spot contact Dave Isbell @ 719 494-6685 or isbell_dave@yahoo.com