tja

NHSCA Virginia Beach Nationals

On 4/1/2016 at 4:16 PM, dutch said:

Ryan moore

trent johnson

derrick smallwood

mason smith

Have all made it to the round of 16

Any new updates? FloArena isn't working for me. 

Alert! There is a cargo of precious metal arriving in Kentucky today! Amazing no less than 7 guaranteed AA placers in the High school level alone,and none of the middle school kids have tasted defeat yet. 4 wrestlers missed getting AA by one match. R.Irving, M. Andreoni, C.Wallace, and A.J.Bindner

CONGRATS Angel Vasquez ,Becoming a Sr All American keeping Kys streak alive in the SR divi I know that gives Ky 4 in a row placing at Srs.Stephen ,Shaun,Austin ,Angel,With Cornett so close to finals and a possible win and 3rd place at Jr's it looks like he will keep the streak alive Smith a runner up and Moore finishing 3rd at Soph it would be safe to assume it will continue after Cornett ,not sure about everyone else who placed but great job by team ky,I would think had Frankrone not been Injured KY would have had a Champ at Srs at least IMO as I do not think ANYONE could have beaten him .

K.Duncan also got it done in the Sr. div and is AA. Others Placing: T Johnson Sophmore 138 4th. D.Smallwood Sophmore 152 2nd.

get this- All 5 middle School contestants came home as AA's Makes the future of the sport in this state very promising indeed.

Great job by Duncan much congrats to him he defiantly deserved it he has put in the road hrs and work ,2 Sr AAs for ky not sure I have seen that before that could be a first .2 champs last yr with Austin and Tyler ,2 champs a few years ago with Brock and Austin .nice showings at NHSCAs for ky same at FLO nats.

Micah Ervin was a runner up In the middle school division beating a tough kid from PA to make the finals overall great showing by KY

It was great seeing so many kids from KY wrestling at this event.  Good job to middle school and high kids that represented our state.  I wish I had more pictures of all the kids that came.  Maybe next year we can get them all together for a photo  

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2