Sign in to follow this  
BrandonReed

Iroquois High School in need of coach. Again.

Ok. So here we are again. Another season in which i find out that my school, Iroquois, will be coachless. This not i only means that we are coachless, but that this year there is a really high chance of our program being canceled. Our school will be getting a new ad in july and im not exactly sure how the hiring process works. But id really appreciate someone stepping up and helping us continue our program. I am not open to switching schools. Not until im 100% sure there will be no team. Also to me, and hopefully many others, i have built a strong bond with many in my school despite its reputation. I say this because i want my last year of high school to be great and honestly i want to stay where i am. So thank you to anyone who attempts to get the job and to the future coach hopeful. P.S i have observed that being a head coach takes lots of desication,training , and time , and that anyone who considers the job be willing to sacrifice their time to help grow our program. We are not StX,Trinity, or Union, but our school is filled with just as much raw talent as those. We just need a coach willing to push the wrestlers. Sorry for the long write up, and i dont mean to be redundant, but the season will be here before we know it just like last year and this problem needs to be solved. The earlier the better. Thank you...

• Upvote 6