Ranger123

2016 State Tournament Ranger Report follow-up

Ok, after hours and hours of bracket review and editing commentary, here it is.  So much more we would like to discuss and review, but we don't want to make the KHSAA look quite so bad HA HA HA.  We tried to add a little fun into this one, so enjoy.  We've been slacking on the videos, so if dutch can get healthy we HAVE to get one out.

Ranger report 2016 FOLLOW UP.pdf

Considering Sheffer knocked off 4 of the 8 state placers to win the bracket. Oh, did I mention he had TF, MD, Fall, Fall, and Fall over Cambron in the finals.  

TF ,fall , fall , fall ,fall . Lol

• Upvote 1

I only bring this up bc you (Ranger) mentioned it previously, and someone is going to inevitably ask anyways so I'll be the jerk for everyone; 

Any timeline for the "Way Too Early"?

• Upvote 2

I took 1 injury timeout. You always find a way to make an excuse or slight me. The injury timeout had nothing to do with me winning, it was pure hardwork and heart, maybe something ryan should have had more of.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

Wow ,well regardless of an injury time out or multiple ones either for a  real injury or a breather  a win is a win i see kids win national titles or make finals on TOs they take for nothing ,And I have seen US Olympians take the phoniest (not sure that's even a word )injury time outs ever .Kevin Braken hahaha If my kid needed a time out be it for injury or a breather to win a state title I would be like hells yeah so would anyone on this forum any dad at home or any coach so it doesn't really matter ,my kids never took Em for injury or a breather though I don't recall either in probably 1000 +matches ever taking a time out for anything not that it matters just tried to raise headhunters .

AS for Moore he's a sophomore I think ,I wouldn't knock a kid who will end up with more Gold in the trophy case than most .

Did look like there was a little shot in there in the report  that's not really cool but it's all good keeps AJ and Ranger breathing life in the otherwise boredom that seems to be infecting this forum .

I say AJ and Ranger wrestle haha haha

Post a video of that and watch the hits we get on ky wrestling

Screenshot_2016-03-03-19-17-23.png

2 hours ago, TECHnWIN said:

I took 1 injury timeout. You always find a way to make an excuse or slight me. The injury timeout had nothing to do with me winning, it was pure hardwork and heart, maybe something ryan should have had more of.

Ouch! Good one there. You want to go that route let's compare facts as the Nature Boy would say.  

FR '13 106 - 3rd place

FR '15 113 - 3rd place

Let's call it even but really not. Losing to a sophomore Vega vs a senior Vega. 

SO '14 113 - 8th place

SO '16 120 - 5th place

Only one MS kid on the podium in that 113 bracket

I think Ryan is doing okay for himself even if he wants to use you as a measuring stick. 

1 hour ago, Ranger123 said:

Ouch! Good one there. You want to go that route let's compare facts as the Nature Boy would say.  

FR '13 106 - 3rd place

FR '15 113 - 3rd place

Let's call it even but really not. Losing to a sophomore Vega vs a senior Vega. 

SO '14 113 - 8th place

SO '16 120 - 5th place

Only one MS kid on the podium in that 113 bracket

I think Ryan is doing okay for himself even if he wants to use you as a measuring 

Okay well everyone in the world knows what would have happened had i not gotten hurt. I wouldve wrestled jorge for 3rd and 4th. But if you want to compare apples to apples. Jorge wanted to quit and i pushed him everyday. He barely beat ryan the first time. But put the smoke on him at state. How about dallas oscheinbein. Love the kid to death. I got him into wrestling. No offense to my good friend dallas but he has never got within 15points of me!!! 

Facts are Facts ,people will find that parents and kids although linked  in effort are  different individuals (sometimes) I have never heard Ryan speak badly of anyone and his pop being a Ranger/Ranker has nothing to do with him .He is a beast and now we who like those who endure will surely be cheering for him like some of us did AJ .

Nice win AJ .your style will be missed .

I think Moore has a nice shot at 2 only time will tell .

Here's a Real fact , when I was 18 I wrestler a for real @$$ Bear .

2016-02-12 23.37.34.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dont even bother jabbing me back ranger. Its over. I got the ultimate win. State champ. Something you arnt. And i did it against the crowd, the ref, a very tough weight class, and against your worthless opinion.

Goodbye,

On the the next level i go.

• Upvote 2

That's crazy because that's exactly what my son says about Brady wells his buddy he always says he couldn't get within 15 points of him .You guys are studs 

28 minutes ago, TECHnWIN said:

Okay well everyone in the world knows what would have happened had i not gotten hurt. I wouldve wrestled jorge for 3rd and 4th. But if you want to compare apples to apples. Jorge wanted to quit and i pushed him everyday. He barely beat ryan the first time. But put the smoke on him at state. How about dallas oscheinbein. Love the kid to death. I got him into wrestling. No offense to my good friend dallas but he has never got within 15points of me!!! 

I think I remember Dallas beating you in middle school

• Upvote 3

Boston told me he put more into ochenegger oschebein whatever his name is than he did his own son .That's also a fact so who is responsible for oceanside anyway AJ or Boston.

15 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

That bear couldn't even get 2 on me and he would eat oschebein to pieces why couldn't I get an ow 

I demand a recount for mow, my vote goes to either Nature Boy or the bear, I haven't decided yet

• Upvote 1

Oshenbein was the MAN of the State Tournament....period. Not Saul, not AJ, not Ryan, but Dallas! The kid peaked at the right time and earned himself a Championship. Ryan will be fine. I see 2 gold medals in his future. Saul is Saul. Everyone knows what he is capable of doing. His MOW is coming without a doubt. AJ, don't build yourself up to be the bad guy and then hate and get mad when your called out or booed for being the bad guy. That's the role you chose, embrace it. And as far as the Nature Boy goes, in the great words of T-Rex, "if you ever see me fighting a bear, you better stop and help the bear!" Haha!

• Upvote 2

No doubt about Oschenbein but looking at it  realistically he was a Sr at 120 wrestling a soph superstar at 120 .He was a deserving ow but no one could have argued with AJ had he won or Chandler taking on a tough 220 class of real MEN ,Not many srs at 120 any with any long time experience at all are probably going to be heads above the pack already at 120.

Reading Rangers post earlier kind of made it even more relevant He beat a sophomore at 120 IN A TOUGH CLASS ? AJ BEAT A SR RETURNING CHAMP IN A TOUGH CLASS WITH MULTIPLE returning CHAMPS, TO BE HONEST I WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO AJ I DONT CARE IF HE CAME IN DROP KICKING KITTENS stealing candy from babies yelling at his granny and wearing a turban .I think he won the toughest class and a tougher weight than 120 .

I would be a bit sore about it if I were him I'm thinking if Erdman and Vasquez had met in the finals the winner would have won OW .so yes don't be mad if you want to be the bad guy and everyone boos you its just a shame it probably cost you an OW .Doesn't matter to all wrestlers out there don't worry about what you cannot control just what you can .

AND IM HERE TO SAY I WRESTLED BEARS WAY BEFORE PALMERS DID AND MY BEAR WAS WAY BIGGER THAN ANY BEAR THEY WRESTLED ,JUST SAYING COUNTRY BOYS CAN SURVIVE AND THERE'S A LOT OF PEOPLE I WOULD SPIT SOME BEECHNUT ON IF I WAS A BEECHNUT CHEWIN REDNECK INSTEAD OF THE NATURE BOY .

Of course the bears fans all yelled that's 2 but you know how Woodford fans are ,this of course was before the whole Blonde thing , he only had one leg and I of course scrambled out never coming this close to giving up a TD till 2012 when some kid beat me when I was injured .

Screenshot_2016-03-07-23-14-12.png

On March 7, 2016 at 11:33 PM, 385 said:

I only bring this up bc you (Ranger) mentioned it previously, and someone is going to inevitably ask anyways so I'll be the jerk for everyone; 

Any timeline for the "Way Too Early"?

Have it ready. Just want to review it with a few more eyes before releasing it. 

NO WAY he only has one leg I'm not even down and as you can see I have both feet in the mat and I'm not even on my hip or but ,I come back up he gets overs I pummel out and he gets mad and tries to bite my face off .I win .

Almost pushed him over I had plans to get low and push him back and pin him but a Bear has huge hips he didn't fall backwards he set on his big bear @$$ and just slid backwards till I gassed then tried to get a takedown on me but I didn't quit I whooped that Bear and that's why I'm the Nature Boy .

You see That guy hiding behind the wooden beam that's Mat Shear state Champ from CC watching the Nature Boy do work haha hahaha

THAT BEAR SMASHED EVERYONE BUT US I THINK WE COULD HAVE BEAT HIS @$$ if we had enough time .

Screenshot_2016-03-07-23-14-39.png

1 hour ago, Ranger123 said:

Have it ready. Just want to review it with a few more eyes before releasing it. 

Thank you. Looking forward to it.