Sign in to follow this  
Nolans Dad

Wrestling Season Thanks to Kentucky

It's been a long year doing youth and Middle School at the same time.. I appreciate everyone who does the Rankings and previews...That's really cool stuff to read! Congratulations to all the Middle School State Champions and placers.. Hard work pays off! Congratulations to all the Youth State Champions and placers.. It's been a great year and can't wait until next year! Again congratulations to all the wrestlers! Win or lose embrace the grind and get better! Appreciate everyone who puts in the work during the year to have our tournaments! To our Coach and opposing coaches and programs thank y'all for making this a successful year! #KENTUCKY WRESTLING!

• Upvote 1

I beg to differ, but we won't get that subject going again lol. My son had a terrific year and the absolute worst ending you could think up. I think my son learned a very hard lesson that this is a cruel world with unethical people in it. He will grow stronger from this and maybe in High School he will go back to CERTAIN Officials and shake their hand and thank them for being Unethical people. I told him sometimes the Bad Eggs in the world make you that much better from being done wrong by them. Congrats to all the boys at State! It takes a lot of hard work to get there and you should be proud of that, even if you didn't get up on the podium.