Sign in to follow this  
SeymourOwlsWrestling

Seymour Slam January 24th Youth and MS Wrestling

I know that most of the elementary wrestlers will be participating in their district regionals.  I wish you all good luck!

However, if you have middle school wrestlers that want to get some great competition in order to prepare them for state I highly encourage you to bring them to the Seymour Slam!  We will have 6 full mats with adult officials.  We keep the spectators up stairs so the wrestlers and coaches can focus on what they do best.  This tournament featured wrestlers from all over the state of Indiana last year with wrestlers from Kentucky, Tennessee, and Illinois.  We also have a team points race with trophies on the line for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.  The teams will be divided as follows: small team (1-7), medium team (8-14), large team (15+), and academy/all-star (best 15 scores).  There will be custom medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.  Custom ribbons for 4th, 5th, and 6th place.  Our gear vendor is Sid's Dad Wrestling Company.  He has a full line of gear and can make custom shirts on site.  We will have a tournament shirt that you can customize yourself.  Register on www.trackwrestling.com now!  Search for Seymour Slam.

For details see attached flyer or email seymourowlswrestling@gmail.com or 812 525 7304

Keep wrestling,

Justin Ratliff                                                              post-21484-0-51054100-1420138760_thumb.ppost-21484-0-35107000-1420138732_thumb.ppost-21484-0-87203600-1420138752_thumb.p

Seymour_Slam_Folkstyle_Open.doc

O-204120009-Seymour_Slam_Folkstyle_Open.doc

Edited by SeymourOwlsWrestling
Flyer