Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2015/2016 - JANUARY 8

"If I say I have as much experience as I do" Who the heck do you think your talking to pal? IM "THE NATURE BOY"you don't question me you simply set back and admire because that's all you or anyone else has ever been able to do , I set back do work and create magic perfection that leaves everyone wondering just how the H@## that just happened .

And no the semis matches are just that "SEMI "matches that lead up to finals everyone has been training hard I guess , all depends on what you consider hard or what they are actually doing im not certain I do not follow every High School wrestler around and neither do you , what some think is hard others laugh at and consider a warm up and training hard for a year or a month or a few months does not add up to YEARS of training hard travelling and being trained and training with the best , although I love the thought of the darkhorse who is training hard on their own or without the advantage of great rooms and partners , the reality is that those who get the advantages or have the advantages of being trained by the best will usually rise .

As I have said Erdman has trained with the best and made the sacrifices over the years went through the mental and physical wars that forge a real Champion ,worked his way up and is now setting on the verge of being a legend a 2 x champ ,looks like its going to be a great class with all the hoopla and talent and backstory to create an OW at state perhaps ,

the fact is you or no one else except me has a clue how it is going to turn out , Erdman moving up a class Vasquez being so dominant and at his weight Binder being a loose canon and no one knowing how he will do or which Binder will show up or how he will do at this weight and Johnson who I have seen but have no clue about fact is the only thing for Certain is everyone is wondering and it could be anything from a tight race to a complete blowout ,like Erdman showed everyone last year ,the boy left everyone wondering what the H he even did and was that even legal hahhahaha  seriously when a kid leaves most of a state coaches included dumbfounded it says a lot either good on his part or bad on most of the states , it reminded me of that old Steve Martin skit on SNL where he  said What the H was that , What the H is that ,What the H WAS that over and over hahahahah

tilt after tilt after tilt score after score , was it the same move or wasn't it was it legal after letting his opponent base up or not who knows DOESNT matter he smoked everyone lol

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Downvote 2

7 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

tilt after tilt after tilt score after score , was it the same move or wasn't it was it legal after letting his opponent base up or not who knows DOESNT matter he smoked everyone lol

Yes this is the debate. Was it legal Yes no doubt. Was it the same move. Hmmm that is in question.  Not much different than having a thread tilting the guy allowing him back to his base without letting the arm go. Then tilting again.  I have seen it called both ways.  I personally believe it is the same move and should be called such in both cases.  But I will allow the NWCA make that call. 

As for Erdman I agree he has to be the leading favorite in the class.  Will he dominate?  I believe so untill the semi or finals.  Not that he wont win by 3 or 4 but probably not a major.  However I would not be surprised if it was or more.  

I also know that deppersmchmidt is just as wild, mean, and crazy as you are Nature Boy (This is not a knock).  That is why it is fun to watch the two of you verbally combat.  He has is own credetials from the stone age with a state runner up wrestling medal.  And you have your own in wrestling medals from others you helped. Which is more prestigious that is for others to judge. 

As usuall these are the opinions of GOO (with a few facts this time), nothing more nothing less.  You can take them or leave them it all means oh so very little in the grand sceme of things. 

GOO out. 

Well like I said the kid left everyone wondering what the heck he did was it legal or not what the H was that hahahahahahah

A real state runner up medal WOW amazing from the stone age LOL I saw my son as a freshman break a former multiple x heavy state champ from cc down completely hitting moves he didn't even know the names too , im sure it would have been worse with deppershmitt ,im sorry there is no comparison to someone like him and myself I have fun and throw some craziness inn but most of my comments are factual like all the smack I talked about the pro wrestlers ,All True .

I can google deppershmitts name and see well nothing .I can google my friends name that I trained kids names that I trained my wifes name that I trained and see what they have done in various sports in the real world on state and national levels not inside the closed wrestling world of KY wrestling ,And no I didn't wrestle couldn't changed schools to often but I have more than a few state records and titles in my background  ,I doubt you really know much about me to begin with lol

a runner up title from when the field was half the sise it is now doesn't really impress me .

• Downvote 2

Vazquez has lost once this year @152. Erdman has lost twice this year @138. The loss Vazquez took he avenged. Erdman's loss to Ryan Ford is no issue, he's legit. He did lose however to Pulaski from Centreville. Pulaski is currently unranked in Ohio. Yes, Ohio wrestling stronger than Ky. but Centreville is not even an above average team in Ohio. It is important to note did avenge this loss as well. It seems to me that this match is going to be one of the most highly anticipated matches at state. However there is no guarantee that this will be the match as 138 is highly talented.

1 hour ago, NatureBoy said:

Well like I said the kid left everyone wondering what the heck he did was it legal or not what the H was that hahahahahahah

A real state runner up medal WOW amazing from the stone age LOL I saw my son as a freshman break a former multiple x heavy state champ from cc down completely hitting moves he didn't even know the names too , im sure it would have been worse with deppershmitt ,im sorry there is no comparison to someone like him and myself I have fun and throw some craziness inn but most of my comments are factual like all the smack I talked about the pro wrestlers ,All True .

When has Campbell Co. had a multiple time state champion heavyweight??

14 minutes ago, wrestlefever said:

I'd say the closest Campbell Co. has ever had to back to back state champions at heavyweight would be Mason Franck. He was runner up as a junior and champ as a senior.

Lol i guess trent johnson and i should just roll over and quit now. States decided. Its done state champ logan. Runner up angel v. How about we let state decide who wins it. We havent even seen the drae of the tournament yet haha! I will gaurentee you this everyone of us will have a 2 point match between angel logan and myself. Watch and see

1 hour ago, wrestlefever said:

Vazquez has lost once this year @152. Erdman has lost twice this year @138. The loss Vazquez took he avenged. Erdman's loss to Ryan Ford is no issue, he's legit. He did lose however to Pulaski from Centreville. Pulaski is currently unranked in Ohio. Yes, Ohio wrestling stronger than Ky. but Centreville is not even an above average team in Ohio. It is important to note did avenge this loss as well. It seems to me that this match is going to be one of the most highly anticipated matches at state. However there is no guarantee that this will be the match as 138 is highly talented.

Perspective...Logan was down 4-3 on Ford with about 30 ticks left and Ford was stalling like a mother. Logan was called for an illegal hold and two unnecessary roughness calls. Which made it 8-3.  Illegal hold was bogus.  2 hard cross faces were borderline. He got beat but that match was anyones down to the end. The paluska kid was a quality wrestler. Logan was the 1 seed.  Paluska was his first match.  He overlooked the kid. Wouldn't warm up.  What can I say....it was a learning experience.  He beat him easily for 3rd.  Both angel and mason were wrestling up the week mason beat him fairly handedly.  Mason wrestled a not very smart match at the rumble in my opinion.  Angel is too good tone not be on your A game.  Angel, AJ and Trent are all studs and it's going to be a very fun weight class to watch come state time.

Mat Shear was an upper weight champ not sure if he won once or twice or what weight doesn't really matter when ATM beat him he weighed around 300 and ATM had just certified for 180 whatever that was and was barely over 2 , As I said im sure it will be good , As for Centerville they are definatly an above average team in ohio they are big school  they wrestle year round and every style and have kids currently wrestling D! who graduated from there one of whom will be Erdmans teammate at OU ,The Nature Boy ,Knows wrestling ....

And Logan majored that Centerville kid

Whoooooooo

Shearer was 5th in state at 185 his Jr. year and undifeated state champ at 185 his sr. year. He lost in the 1st round his sophmore year and not pulled back into the tourney.  The tourney was a follow your man (1st round).  Which means if the person you lost to looses his next match your out of the tourney. 

Easy to look up. 

10 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

Mat Shear was an upper weight champ not sure if he won once or twice or what weight doesn't really matter when ATM beat him he weighed around 300 and ATM had just certified for 180 whatever that was and was barely over 2 , As I said im sure it will be good , As for Centerville they are definatly an above average team in ohio they are big school  they wrestle year round and every style and have kids currently wrestling D! who graduated from there one of whom will be Erdmans teammate at OU ,The Nature Boy ,Knows wrestling ....

And Logan majored that Centerville kid

Whoooooooo

No. Centreville is not an above average school. It's amazing how it matters when you think it is true, but when you get called out on the hyperbole it doesn't matter anymore.

If the NatureBoy says Centerville is an above average school then you can take it to the bank ,wrestlefever ,if you think most of the teams in KY could beat Centerville then you have been dumped on your head to many times which is almost a certainty since your trying to debate the Natureboy and that in itself shows how deficient you are in wrestling knowledge ,

I guess your trying to measure up Centerville and in doing so compare the wrestler that beat Erdman to the level that you are trying to hold his school to and in doing so claim erdman lost to a sub average wrestler hahahahahhaha that's pathetic ,you need to go back to psychology 101 because no one on this forum would fall for that .

Now Erdman losses to a kid from Centerville a school you claim is sub average and in doing so by association you assume we will all believe Erdman is sub average hahahhhhah '

let me guess Vasquez lost to a national champ from Blair Right hahahah. more likely some no name from mudlick ky or hogwhistle Indiana because I do not see him or his school wrestling any national contender teams .

if your going to throw stones you better reinforce your glass walls

14 hours ago, supernat said:

I'd say the closest Campbell Co. has ever had to back to back state champions at heavyweight would be Mason Franck. He was runner up as a junior and champ as a senior.

I would say a back to back to back to back to back to back back to back to back to back to back to back Champ who ended at 220 would be close to a back to back heavy champ but what do I know.

And if CC former champs like to brag and add a weight class and a title don't shoot the messenger , Regardless you get my meaning im sure and don't take it wrong or take it however you like ,the fresh I mentioned could have taken out a few former 2x heavy champs from ky just as easily ,

Its easily he had the credentials .

Its easy to look up !

35 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

If the NatureBoy says Centerville is an above average school then you can take it to the bank ,wrestlefever ,if you think most of the teams in KY could beat Centerville then you have been dumped on your head to many times which is almost a certainty since your trying to debate the Natureboy and that in itself shows how deficient you are in wrestling knowledge ,

I guess your trying to measure up Centerville and in doing so compare the wrestler that beat Erdman to the level that you are trying to hold his school to and in doing so claim erdman lost to a sub average wrestler hahahahahhaha that's pathetic ,you need to go back to psychology 101 because no one on this forum would fall for that .

Now Erdman losses to a kid from Centerville a school you claim is sub average and in doing so by association you assume we will all believe Erdman is sub average hahahhhhah '

let me guess Vasquez lost to a national champ from Blair Right hahahah. more likely some no name from mudlick ky or hogwhistle Indiana because I do not see him or his school wrestling any national contender teams .

if your going to throw stones you better reinforce your glass walls

2015 Ohio High School Division I Team Scores
--------------------------------------------
  1. Lakewood St. Edward                111.5
  2. Elyria                              97.0
  3. Massillon Perry                     85.5
  4. Brecksville-Broad. Hts.             74.0
  5. Wadsworth                           68.0
  6. Perrysburg                          60.5
  7. Uniontown Lake                      59.0
  8. Oregon Clay                         47.0
  9. Powell Olen. Liberty                45.5
 10. Marysville                          44.0
 11. Lewis Center Olentangy              43.0
 12. Gr. City Central Crossing           42.0
 13. Brunswick                           41.5
 14. Mason                               41.0
 15. Cin. Arch. Moeller                  40.0
 16. Olmsted Falls                       31.0
 17. Lorain                              28.0
     Pickerington North                  28.0
 19. Mount Vernon                        27.0
 20. Cin. St. Xavier                     26.0
 21. Massillon Washington                24.0
     White. Anthony Wayne                24.0
 23. Cuy. Falls Walsh Jesuit             23.5
 24. Clayton Northmont                   22.0
     Dublin Coffman                      22.0
 26. Springboro                          21.0
 27. Col. St. Charles                    19.5
 28. Lancaster                           19.0
 29. Wester. North                       18.0
 30. Cin. Sycamore                       16.0
 31. Massillon Jackson                   15.5
 32. Worth. Kilbourne                    15.0
     Xenia                               15.0
 34. Dresden Tri-Valley                  14.0
     Mansfield Senior                    14.0
 36. Delaware Hayes                      13.0
 37. Middletown                          12.0
 38. Macedonia Nordonia                  11.0
     Parma Hts. Valley Forge             11.0
 40. Mayfield Vill. Mayfield             10.5
 41. Riverside Stebbins                  10.0
 42. Hilliard Davidson                    9.5
 43. Ashville Teays Valley                9.0
     Cle. St. Ignatius                    9.0
     Green                                9.0
 46. Hilliard Bradley                     8.0
     N. Olmsted                           8.0
     Worth. Thom. Worthington             8.0
 49. Kettering Fairmont                   7.0
     Loveland                             7.0
 51. Strongsville                         6.0
 52. Parma                                5.5
 53. Copley                               5.0
     Dublin Scioto                        5.0
     Pataskala Watkins Mem.               5.0
     Young. Boardman                      5.0
 57. Avon                                 4.0
     Cin. Glen Este                       4.0
     Harrison                             4.0
     Maple Hts.                           4.0
     Miamisburg                           4.0
     Piqua                                4.0
 63. Akron Firestone                      3.0
     Cin. Princeton                       3.0
     Pataskala Licking Hts.               3.0
     Sidney                               3.0
     Zanesville                           3.0
 68. Aurora                               2.0
     Austintown-Fitch                     2.0
     Bedford                              2.0
     Cin. Elder                           2.0
     Cin. Northwest                       2.0
     Findlay                              2.0
     Twinsburg                            2.0
 75. Ashtabula Lakeside                   1.0
     Chardon                              1.0
     Cin. LaSalle                         1.0
     Cin. Oak Hills                       1.0
     Dublin Jerome                        1.0
     Fairfield                            1.0
     Hilliard Darby                       1.0
     N. Canton Hoover                     1.0
     Solon                                1.0

Here's the D-1 results from last year in Ohio. Where's Centreville????????  An above average team would certainly be in the top 20?? Can't find them...Me neither. Don't let the facts stand in the way of your story. Better start reinforcing that house.

• Upvote 2

lol you see LaSalle there at 75 with 1 point , you better go to the latest ky results and see how they did against a top ten team in Ky ,or would do against any of them !!

My house is solid as are my picks and comments ,You see all those schools you listed people from my house have beaten kids from all of them over and over  :) that's as solid as it gets and your point about Centerville who has produced state champs and D 1wrestlers and athletes is far fetched at best ,the kid who Erdman barely lost to then majored would be a multiple x state placer in KY , that's not average .We will see whos house is glass at state ,As for my own its made out of GOLD baby hahahahahaha

As for average theres 75 schools on that list , that's not half the d1 schools in ohio genius

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, supernat said:

Centreville is ok. Not great but ok.

Agreed, the whole point was what was the purpose of stating they were less than average when talking about erdmans loss to one of their wrestlers lol an obvious attempt to connect the two the loss with centervilles less than stellar team ,How many state champs have wrestled for less than average teams ,

How many ky wrestlers could beat that Centerville Kid who Erdman majored ??????less than average  I would say ,

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

lol you see LaSalle there at 75 with 1 point , you better go to the latest ky results and see how they did against a top ten team in Ky ,or would do against any of them !!

My house is solid as are my picks and comments ,You see all those schools you listed people from my house have beaten kids from all of them over and over  :) that's as solid as it gets and your point about Centerville who has produced state champs and D 1wrestlers and athletes is far fetched at best ,the kid who Erdman barely lost to then majored would be a multiple x state placer in KY , that's not average .We will see whos house is glass at state ,As for my own its made out of GOLD baby hahahahahaha

As for average theres 75 schools on that list , that's not half the d1 schools in ohio genius

Thanks for the compliment!! D1 wrestling in central Ohio is the weakest part of the state. Once again I've used facts to support myself. All you do is provide opinion. Centreville has all the potential in the world. They are not above average though.

Any time anyone disagrees with you on this site, you resort to ad hominem attacks. If you would support yourself with actual facts people might be more inclined to agree with you. I know you don't really care if people disagree with you or not. The same way I don't care if you agree with me or not. I'll continue to provide facts and knowledgeable information.

That's uhhh fine lol as I said how many kids in ky could beat the kid erdman majored from Centerville , I didn't attack anyone I made statements , bragging and attacking are two different things I have no wish to attack anyone unless someone makes statements attacking me or my friends or with the purpose of making slight of their accomplishments or ability ,someone saying Centerville is a less than average team when talking about a ky kid losing to one of their wrestlers is an attempt to knock them someone posting top 75 teams in ohio and trying to debate me when one of the lowest teams on that list would probably beat every team in ky simply proves my point ,Centerville has produced wrestlers that would be multiple x state champs in ky and the kid who beat Erdman would be a ky placer that is not average ,And Centerville produces pro athletes that is not average either ,

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

That's uhhh fine lol as I said how many kids in ky could beat the kid erdman majored from Centerville , I didn't attack anyone I made statements , bragging and attacking are two different things I have no wish to attack anyone unless someone makes statements attacking me or my friends or with the purpose of making slight of their accomplishments or ability ,someone saying Centerville is a less than average team when talking about a ky kid losing to one of their wrestlers is an attempt to knock them someone posting top 75 teams in ohio and trying to debate me when one of the lowest teams on that list would probably beat every team in ky simply proves my point ,Centerville has produced wrestlers that would be multiple x state champs in ky and the kid who beat Erdman would be a ky placer that is not average ,And Centerville produces pro athletes that is not average either ,

No it's not an attempt at either. It's a statement of fact. You may not like that but it is what it is. I think Erdman is a great wrestler who represents this state with class. He got beat. If you can't handle that it's not my issue. You can continue to deny whatever you want. I've never said anything about anyone personally. I've stated fact after fact.

You continue to provide factual information if that's what floats your boat ,In the meantime I will continue to take up for kids being ambushed and enjoy the glory and benefits of being The Nature Boy .

Not going to lie I would like to see Erdman Vasquez and Binder all win state titles all hungry young athletes