Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2015/2016 - JANUARY 8

its not that I don't like any fact about Centerville its the attempt to use assumed facts to insinuate falsehoods I do not like ,and the fact is that Centerville kid would stomp mudholes in 90 percent of kids in ky at his weight regardless of his team so what was the point and don't get me wrong I follow a few kids and try to be a ky supporter knocking an ohio team who managed to have a kid beat a ky champ is basically a knock on ky , either way you or your comments do not mean squat to me my friends will win they always do in the end because well I exude an aura of greatness that envelopes those around me who are wise enough to take up my good habits that being , Winning

5 minutes ago, wrestlefever said:

Here's where you personally ambushed Vazquez, Johnson and Bindner. I stated a fact that he lost twice to wrestlers in Ohio. Here is where you made stuff up about three fine young men and disparaged their abilities. Once again, don't let the truth get in the way of your story.

That's strange I didn't read where I mentioned anyones names at all other than erdman and Iwhen Erdman was in about the third grade hanging out with Mark Hall at camps up in Michigan with my own brood those other kids could have been home watching dragon ball z and spongebob like I said probably , whats your point how is that an attack , are you saying they never watched dragon ball z or spongebob because I don't belive that .

you have a long way to go to be on the Nature boys level , in fact im just going to say it , give it up you cant get here from there your to slow and im to fast and talented to waste my time with you ,go argue with the kindygartners im going to go play with the grown ups and champs .Nature Boy whoooooooooooo

2 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

its not that I don't like any fact about Centerville its the attempt to use assumed facts to insinuate falsehoods I do not like ,and the fact is that Centerville kid would stomp mudholes in 90 percent of kids in ky at his weight regardless of his team so what was the point and don't get me wrong I follow a few kids and try to be a ky supporter knocking an ohio team who managed to have a kid beat a ky champ is basically a knock on ky , either way you or your comments do not mean squat to me my friends will win they always do in the end because well I exude an aura of greatness that envelopes those around me who are wise enough to take up my good habits that being , Winning

Once again, you don't address the argument. The only person on this thread who has "ambushed" or talked negatively about anyone is you. Address the fact that you knocked numerous Ky. wrestlers. Someone who supports Ky. wrestling wouldn't do that. I'll re-iterate for the 3rd time I think Erdman is the man. You mention assumed facts and insinuate falsehoods, then you go on to do that in your own post. I've bolded that part for you. Since I've proceeded to stomp a mudhole in every argument you've made today. I'm going to take a break from Kentucky Wrestling and enjoy my "aura of greatness" that has enveloped me after "winning" this argument".

• Upvote 5

Yes, as a matter of fact that is what I must now go to do. I'm happy to leave the confines of my comfortable abode, out in the blowing snow.

To do my part in providing you with the electricity you need to keep pecking away on your keyboard, and lights and heat in the gym. My small contribution to all of you.

that's funny I thought I did not work why would I be setting here at the gym lol 

you talking to me Foxtrot because let me tell you as far as winning percentage goes it doesn't get much better than four undefeated seasons and avenging your only folk style loss that occurred in the finals of Nationals at the next years national finals by a bigger score ,as for the only other loss in an exhibition a few days after your state tournament against a kid in a heavier class who just recently got devestated and knocked out of your last tournament by someone you sent to consoles ,it doesn't get any better not will you ever see the day his records get eclipsed by anyone in the state ,whoooooooo

Now the Nature Boy is fired up State titles National titles owe high flying Limo riding kiss stealing wheelin dealin son of a gun whoooooo and that's the Bottom line Four as in titles baby 

• Downvote 2

Oh geesh I thought all this nonesense was over after last year.  

I will say this however.  A good coach never takes credit for his athletes wins.  He allows his athletes to take the credit for own their wins. He only takes credit for thier losses. Then he goes back to the practice room and helps them correct their mistakes. 

3 hours ago, grappler-of-old said:

Oh geesh I thought all this nonesense was over after last year.  

I will say this however.  A good coach never takes credit for his athletes wins.  He allows his athletes to take the credit for own their wins. He only takes credit for thier losses. Then he goes back to the practice room and helps them correct their mistakes. 

I was under the impression that every adult who has coached knew this. Apparently not. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

That's what I thought goo and the good old boys out , gone with the wind like deppershmitt bulldogleader and all the rest blown away by the winds of Change to be long Forgotten ,Replaced  and outdone by .The Nature Boys ,Boys hahahahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Any chance next year you could include what district/region everyone is and key win/loses like how Indianamat.com does theirs. I think you do an outstanding job would clear up a lot of who beat who. And lock the thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wouldn't call it a huge loss. #1 and #2 kids in the state both with national accolades. I would say this was a 50/50 match to begin with. Hudson and Max are both on another level. Something tells me they will see each other again. 

• Upvote 1