No. 24 Meade
Apollo
Bishop Fenwick (Franklin, Ohio)
Central Hardin
Corydon Central
Fort Knox
Louisville DeSales

Thanks!!

Of the KY teams, I would choose Central or possibly Wayne to come out on top. I have no clue about the out of state competition, but Larue is rebuilding and not quite there yet. 

Meade County beat all the Teams they faced. and went 10-0. Meade had an "average" dual score of 70 over all there apponents over the last 2 days. They did not wrestle Central but did also beat them at their duals 2 days prior. I hope this edited post is more accurate and less offensive. I did not know the word "crushed" was so offensive. My appologies.....

Edited by KYWrestler@Heart
removed word crushed.

Central didn't wrestle Meade and lost some close ones to Apollo, Christain, and Larue. Hard to make up a 12 to 18 point lead in every dual. Hopefully well be able to final get a healthy full lineup after the break.

On 12/23/2015, 1:49:04, KYWrestler@Heart said:

Meade County crushed all the Teams and went 10-0. Closest score was with appollo. 54-26. Meade had an average score of 70 over all there apponents over the last 2 days.

Congrats to Meade County for taking care of business..getting the job done this weekend, but I don't think they "crushed" all the teams they wrestled. Let's say it's a good thing they can fill every weight classes to collect a few forfeits here and there. :)

Don't think Apollo was their closest dual either, but as the above poster mentioned it's tough winning a dual giving up 12 to 18 pts! 

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!