Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2015/2016 - DECEMBER 8

2 hours ago, Captain America said:

Best case scenario the talent there infects the younger guys and gives them something to reach for .Sounds good .

Even better. Those young guys are working hard to blaze their own trail and do things the older boys haven't done. 

That's always the goal to raise the bar A true athlete in any sport should always shoot to be the best and to go where no one has gone before .And that is  exactly what I meant by reach for reach the levels of those who came before you then surpass them .shoot for perfection. .I knew a kid like that once 

• Downvote 1

On December 15, 2015 at 09:13:04, Captain America said:

That's always the goal to raise the bar A true athlete in any sport should always shoot to be the best and to go where no one has gone before .And that is  exactly what I meant by reach for reach the levels of those who came before you then surpass them .shoot for perfection. .I knew a kid like that once 

What happened to said kid?

I have a question for you ? Why don't you rank the small school team rankings . Maybe that is why the small have to go to a big school for small school state duals . I do know that the small could do a great job hold them state duals because Union did a outstanding job last year with both small and large schools

Looks like he bumped up a class from High school after being as perfect as it gets and just placed in 3 out of 4 College opens in the open div  not the fresh.

And I will take bets with anyone who doubts he will become an All American in College .

15 hours ago, Captain America said:

Looks like he bumped up a class from High school after being as perfect as it gets and just placed in 3 out of 4 College opens in the open div  not the fresh.

And I will take bets with anyone who doubts he will become an All American in College .

Haven't kept up with ATM very much, is he red shirting this year? Wrestling HVY?

20 hours ago, Hammer7 said:

I have a question for you ? Why don't you rank the small school team rankings . Maybe that is why the small have to go to a big school for small school state duals . I do know that the small could do a great job hold them state duals because Union did a outstanding job last year with both small and large schools

I know this is inappropriate but I can't stop staring at the question mark and the period in your first two sentences that should be switched around lol

9 minutes ago, Shamrocks said:

I am new to this forum. Would you please tell me the days or dates when new rankings appear? Thanks.

There really isn't a set schedule. Just depends on the volume of activity and updates. I have one ready to go just waiting for Dutch to finish and come out of his basement (he's been working like crazy on it the last few weeks). Hope to post tonight or tomorrow evening (traveling to Union Co tonight so I might be delayed). 

54 minutes ago, Ranger123 said:

There really isn't a set schedule. Just depends on the volume of activity and updates. I have one ready to go just waiting for Dutch to finish and come out of his basement (he's been working like crazy on it the last few weeks). Hope to post tonight or tomorrow evening (traveling to Union Co tonight so I might be delayed). 

I am almost finished. Darn crown molding was a last minute add for the wife. Ugh

1 hour ago, Ranger123 said:

New rankings again already? These just came out 10 days ago! But I guess it is Christmas time :D

On December 19, 2015 at 8:40:52 PM, 385 said:

Wish you guys wouldn't have said new rankings will be out haha now I can't stop checking my phone

I know. Then I get home way later than planned from Union and SWOWCA is a late night tonight. 

Now I have to make a couple major tweaks to things but will get them posted on Monday.