Sign in to follow this  
Captain America

Penn State Nittany lion open

CAMPBELL COUNTY'S Austin Myers takes seventh at the Nittany lion open .Seven matches on the day he gets a win over a Princeton wrestler to start the day then takes a 4 to 3 loss comes back fires off 3 wins then loses in ot on accumulative riding time and comes back to beat the guy he lost to in his second match 3 to 1 and get the win .

A LOT OF INJURY DEFAULTS AND INTERESTING RESULTS The Princeton wrestler Austin beat in his first match Majored Andrew Dunn to eliminate him from the tournament Dunn was the PA heavyweight state Champ Austin lost to in ot the week of last year's state tournament at the Dapper Dan in PA .

NOT A GREAT WEEK BUT A LOT OF WORK AND IT IS THE 3RD OPEN HE HAS PLACED IN THIS YEAR .

• Downvote 1

Nice job. I never wrestled in college myself, but I'm sure that there is quite the learning curve once you get there. Austin will be fine. With his obvious talent and determination, he will adjust and be back to his dominant ways shortly. I can't wait to see how he progresses throughout his career.