Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2015/2016 - PRESEASON OCTOBER 2

Good for you Brandon, good luck to you and your teammates.  I grew up across the street from Iroquoise HS and have much respect and for my south end folks...  Keep working hard and good things will happen!

• Upvote 1

I told someone the other day:  look how ridiculously stacked it is 132 and 138..someone is going to jump to 145 because its wide open.  Binder looks to be the first too do so

i have to say iM excited about moving up. Not that rankings mean anything but id have to say id be the favorite going in and after looking at that i had to positon myself where i believed i have the best chance at getting the job done. Good luck to everyone this season!

• Downvote 1

Nobody listen to aj he is so full of it. He don't know what he is doing tomarrow much less in a few months.lol

yeah I've only been told about 4000 times he would be 132 this season

I told someone the other day:  look how ridiculously stacked it is 132 and 138..someone is going to jump to 145 because its wide open.  Binder looks to be the first too do so

Lol yes i know ranger but the only weight class id be ranked number 1 in the state right now would be 145? Am i right lol no disrespect for mason by any means you just wouldny be able to rank him above me yet. Rankings =stats . its my senior season i have to place myself best 

What, And stir up the peanut gallery again?  (For those of you who are unaware- The "peanut Gallery" is a OLD phrase to describe the cheap seats in a theatre)

Maybe we will get some after the season begins and the weights are more in focus. If not, I'll have to start my own and then the fracas will really start!

Anyone challenging my predictions will be met with scorn and distain, verbally abused, and threatened with further plummeting of their favorite wrestlers ranking.

Can't wait to see how Tom Ketchen Carter does. I don't know that there are 19 better 106s than him.

Also; just out of curiosity what is the reason for Tristan Garcia consistently being ranked as high as he is (15th)? Kaden Darbro ranked 21st, despite having a well under .500 record but who also beat Tristan at regionals?

Not questioning. Just asking for insight. 

just did a quick review of Garcia's track results from '14-'15. Looks like he was somewhere in the neighborhood of 44-18. Darbro had a few good wins last year and was a state qualifier. 

just did a quick review of Garcia's track results from '14-'15. Looks like he was somewhere in the neighborhood of 44-18. Darbro had a few good wins last year and was a state qualifier. 

Thanks! Hope both of those kids can push it to the next level!

Talked to my 3rd son AJ tonight.  He was with Erdman and my boy Belk tonight at the Ryle football game.  You could never ask for a more respectful kid.  I guess I can claim him, since he is in union Kentucky(my house) for a few weeks every year at this time.  Bye the way Campbellsville coach is trying to get Jon Jon to wrestle after football season.  WOW, Dreams do come true. 

Like to see Belk wrestle that would be awesome ,the Laughter is from a few twitter posts I saw this weekend where a kid was making rhymes about beating another kids butt  beyond confidence and arrogance pretty over the top stuff , I must say I commend them on the mind play  ,If you can make yourself believe that's great but if you can make everyone else believe it that's even better .Most People praise those who do without saying it I however understand the desire to win and the game although in the end between two kids that are good all the talk means very little but it keeps it interesting..After hearing talk last year then witnessing a devastating pin shortly after I would focus more on working the skills game than the mind game though.

Edited by Captain America

And oh yeah wildcat check out flow and that semis match and Austins finals match from this past weekend against that top ten ranked kid and then tell us who's the best hahahahahahahaha

Edited by Captain America

what a year this is going to be for the fans! for the past several years there were clear favorites in several classes, Brock, Austin, Shaun,

Tyler, Lampe's etc. Now, looking at the names at the top of the weight classes is exciting!  I do not envy you guys trying to rank these guy's.  I will attempt some commentary of my own, with admittedly little overall information on records or statistics.

starting at 113)

Tanner Yenter 2nd in state last year falling to Saul Ervin in the finals. got the first takedown. score something like 6-2. I think

120) Hurst, state champ 2 years ago, was 1-1 with Wells , winning at the rumble and lost at state. but Moore still has a Slim edge.

126) Zane- Ervin  I'm drooling  132) OMG 3 returning state champs is this for real? 138) if I had to bet (which I don't ) The #4 horse looks good to me. 152) 2 returning state champs. 160) 3 super studs.  170) I thing Cornett handles 2 time state champ, Thankfully they are from the same region so if they meet at state it will be in the finals. I see lot's of great matches coming our way. can't wait.

Derek Miller from Paducah tilghman isn't in ky anymore moved to Jacksonville flordia wrestling for a top team where he's also top ranked 

Derek Miller from Paducah tilghman isn't in ky anymore moved to Jacksonville flordia wrestling for a top team where he's also top ranked 

hmm I wonder who is posting that???