Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Middle School Rankings 2015/16 - PRESEASON SEPTEMBER 21

Not sure if Brutuscher is still in middle school or not but I was informed he switched schools. Jalen is still wrestling for Moore, unsure what weight he is going at the moment since he tells me one thing then weighs another

Jack Cummings (92 lbs - Shamrock) will be wrestling 98 lbs this season.  Thanks.

Jack is a heck of a kid.  He has given my son all he wants the last 3 years.  I am glad my jack has gained weight. 

Jack is a heck of a kid.  He has given my son all he wants the last 3 years.  I am glad my jack has gained weight. 

I wish my Jack had one more shot at your Jack, but three is probably enough.  My Jack just placed third at 98 at the Veterans Tournament at John Hardin today.  Beat Conrad from Twenhoffel (and Conrad had beaten Dahl from Hardin).  Jack got taken out by some kid named Diesel Duncan out of Indianapolis(?) in the second round, and I think that kid went on to win the bracket.

When is your Jack's first meet?

I wish my Jack had one more shot at your Jack, but three is probably enough.  My Jack just placed third at 98 at the Veterans Tournament at John Hardin today.  Beat Conrad from Twenhoffel (and Conrad had beaten Dahl from Hardin).  Jack got taken out by some kid named Diesel Duncan out of Indianapolis(?) in the second round, and I think that kid went on to win the bracket.

When is your Jack's first meet?

Tomorrow at summit view.  Thank goodness my jack has gained weight.  Your son is a class act.  I wish the best for him this year.  It was only a 1.5 second match last year.  Way too close.  Hell he looked at me and I said now or never.  Credit to your boy, he could of backed up and circled.  Even if you asked me.  good luck.