Sign in to follow this  
anonomowrestling11

Dream matches? any weight

For sure Dom Bradley will help him a lot, Bradley liked to move if I remember right.  Marable will be another guy he'll benefit from training with, if nothing else because Marable's style makes him competitive with almost anyone, despite the size difference.

Rumor says Ramos to West Virginia as well WVs OTC will be in full effect and guess what High School double A A is coming to Town wearing a Gold Flo Nats belt and sporting a pair of NHCA OWs for Book Ends.

Ramos would be awesome for WV, especially for Moisey. Henson seems to have the program going in the right direction.

Austin is moving up to hvy and wrestled heavy less than two weeks ago about 230 235 He plans on HVY at Fargo and he plans on winning so whenever where ever and whoever .Easy as that .Actually looked pretty darn sharp .Fargo will be interesting a lot higher level kids than Johnson that I'm sure Austin will approach almost the same as he does everyone .He will shoot them and send them into orbit 285 or 220 65 lbs will not make a difference re only difference will be Austin is stronger and bigger and just as fast and less tired from cutting.He will leave High school wrestling not just their most dominant 220 but they most dominant wrestler in their sport if things go as planned lol .Some big Boys .3 months to get ready for em

I hope they are all there so Austin can run them off the mat like always .I don't thunk any of the ranked top three heavies are there none showed for FLO or NHSCAs they are all a bunch of ranking playing chickens there are more talented Freestyle Greco Wrestlers outside the supposed top 3 .Austin should be around 250 he will sky them all .Crush their spirits their bodies and their Dreams .

AUSTIN IS THE ONLY TOP 3 RANKED WRESTLER AT 220 OR Hvy TO FACE MORE THAN ONE OF THE OTHER TOP 3 IN THe CLASS HE HAS WRESTLEd Brinson at 220 Chaconis the hvy #1 and Dunn they are all chicken shit Wood too.

NONE OF THEM WRESTLEd AT FARGO OR FLO AND ONLY AUSTIN AND BRINSON AT NHSCAS .

SO WHO IS THE BEST UPPER WEIGHT ONE WHO SHOWS AND WINS OR ONES THAT HIDE OR SHOW AND LOSE .NONE OF THEM HAVE HALF THE HEART AUSTIN DOES .

• Downvote 1

Sign in to follow this