Sign in to follow this  
Keepyourheadup

Here we go

Can't wait for one of those horse park hot dogs.........You don't suppose their made from horse do you?

When someone gets there can they post the prices for admission. With work I'll only be able to make the finals, so if you can let me knock pricing for finals, I'd appreciate!!

When someone gets there can they post the prices for admission. With work I'll only be able to make the finals, so if you can let me knock pricing for finals, I'd appreciate!!

$25 for both days

Kaleb Sapp lost first round to an 8th grader with a record of 9-1.  The score was 4-2

Matt Fallon had to injury default in a 10-8 match because he couldn't stop puking.  Watch what your wrestlers eat after weigh ins!!

Chance Collins needed OT to beat Chafee.  That was a #1 against a #4.  Collins was the #1

I'm not there just following along on track and gettin texts from others.

Wow. Shocked about Sapp. And Spahr.

Looked like Binder had a team pt taken away for Fern Creek he was cruising to an easy win but made some dumb unsportsmanlike symbol to his opponent I didn't see what. But when you have a reputation refs won't hesitate to hit you for it. Costly for a team supposedly in the title hunt.

What was the scenario in the Ashford match?

Takedown "was occurring" at end of regulation. Buzzer rang Ashford hit ground with opponent in control. Reform awarded it and then took away on basis that when buzzer sounded Ashford was still standing. Very tough call.

Takedown "was occurring" at end of regulation. Buzzer rang Ashford hit ground with opponent in control. Reform awarded it and then took away on basis that when buzzer sounded Ashford was still standing. Very tough call.

Whew. Sounds like a terrible call to have to make.

Whew. Sounds like a terrible call to have to make.

I had the exact opposite happen to me at regions my senior year, the ref ruled it a takedown and I nearly got a team point removed I was so furious. Last match of my senior year too (thanks Robbie Friedrich for bumping up and taking that last state qualifying spot)

Not a fun situation to be in

Riley Hawes, Kaleb Sapp, and Caleb Ray all go 2 and out. Wow. This only further proves what Ranger has echoed a million times; rankings mean squat! Medals are won on the mat.

Sign in to follow this