Captain America

Longest High School win Streak in KY

TRUST ME IT'S THE PEOPLE WHO POST LINKS TO FORUMS WITHOUT RULES that down kids families and people WHO NEED BANNED .

Not dad's who are wrestling enthusiasts who obviously know more about the sport than potstiring instigators who cannot stand the fact they are not kings of the hill .Speaking of kings of the Hill

HOW'S THIS FOR WEEK IN WRESTLING , A State tournament on wed Dapper Dan on Sun and Border Brawl on Tues , State tournament and two Nat Duals in less than a week Lol .

Keep knocking me and sending haters wherever you like 170 + and 0 says everything I need to say to anyone talking smack or taking up for those who do .

Enjoy the state tournament you will never see anyone as dominant ever again .

• Downvote 1

Congrats to austin and his possible 4 KY title and possible IN season undefeated against Ky and SE ohio. Who would you say was Austins signature win In his highschool season? Congrats again!!!

I said SE above. I obviously meant SW. Thanks for pointing that out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congrats to austin and his possible 4 KY title and possible IN season undefeated against Ky and SE ohio. Who would you say was Austins signature win In his highschool season? Congrats again!!!

Leave it to a complete Tool like you to try to diminish or centralize a kids accomplishment well just to bring it home for you the first undefeated wrestler in ky HS History .By saying against KY and SE Ohio lol do you think anyone thinks that is all he beat in season for four Yrs or could have or did beat the same kid who won both freestyle and greco ows in the central regionals last yr .

I DID NOT know Pickerington was Se Ohio and once again in your quickness to knock a kid your to dumb to know your areas Campbell wrestles in mostly SW ohio you must not know your east from west .but there is a big difference and I'm sure there were IND teams at the rumble Georgia teams and many more at all the GMVWA tournaments he won Michigan teams at Hammer and Anvil and he pinned through the west virginia tournament he wrestled in this season with CC a fitting Sr trip tournament for him considering he's going to WV and had many WV people there actually cheering for him .

I am not Sure Newberry was the best he ever wrestled but he was very good and a freshman at 220 wrestling a SR returning placer and Champ in a state finals would be considered a defining and important match for anyone .

I WILL SAY NEWBERRY WAS THE MOST HONORABLE NOBLE OF opponents he had nothing but good things to say about Austin even though it had to sting losing to a fresh but it makes him that much more of a greater wrestler in my mind that was the closest anyone in KY ever came to beating Austin in KY .

OF COURSE IT'S NOT OVER YET BUT IF ANYONE HAS SEEN HIM WRESTLE THE LAST FEW WEEKS THEY KNOW IT WOULD TAKE something disastrous to stop it Of course a tech in reg seemed to make people act as if he lost lol he was going for a pin and could have teched much earlier had he chose .I'm sure at state he will go for the pin as well as it is state and it's Team Points that count .

SPEAKING OF STATE once again he has the tough side I think 3 of the top four are on his side which is good and how it has always been except his fr yr where I think he had the easy side of the Bracket .

I KNOW KIDS FROM OTHER TEAMS TALKING SMACK TO HIS TEAMMATES AND OTHER COACHES SHOULD MAKE IT FUN .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just wondering ? Are we talking truely undefeated while in highschool or excluding out of season tournaments ?  Have we had a truely undefeated wrestler while in highschool ?

I think Travis Sulivan was undefeated until his final highschool match.

• Upvote 1

Leave it to a complete Tool like you to try to diminish or centralize a kids accomplishment well just to bring it home for you the first undefeated wrestler in ky HS History .By saying against KY and SE Ohio lol do you think anyone thinks that is all he beat in season for four Yrs or could have or did beat the same kid who won both freestyle and greco ows in the central regionals last yr .

I DID NOT know Pickerington was Se Ohio and once again in your quickness to knock a kid your to dumb to know your areas Campbell wrestles in mostly SW ohio you must not know your east from west .but there is a big difference and I'm sure there were IND teams at the rumble Georgia teams and many more at all the GMVWA tournaments he won Michigan teams at Hammer and Anvil and he pinned through the west virginia tournament he wrestled in this season with CC a fitting Sr trip tournament for him considering he's going to WV and had many WV people there actually cheering for him .

I am not Sure Newberry was the best he ever wrestled but he was very good and a freshman at 220 wrestling a SR returning placer and Champ in a state finals would be considered a defining and important match for anyone .

I WILL SAY NEWBERRY WAS THE MOST HONORABLE NOBLE OF opponents he had nothing but good things to say about Austin even though it had to sting losing to a fresh but it makes him that much more of a greater wrestler in my mind that was the closest anyone in KY ever came to beating Austin in KY .

OF COURSE IT'S NOT OVER YET BUT IF ANYONE HAS SEEN HIM WRESTLE THE LAST FEW WEEKS THEY KNOW IT WOULD TAKE something disastrous to stop it Of course a tech in reg seemed to make people act as if he lost lol he was going for a pin and could have teched much earlier had he chose .I'm sure at state he will go for the pin as well as it is state and it's Team Points that count .

SPEAKING OF STATE once again he has the tough side I think 3 of the top four are on his side which is good and how it has always been except his fr yr where I think he had the easy side of the Bracket .

I KNOW KIDS FROM OTHER TEAMS TALKING SMACK TO HIS TEAMMATES AND OTHER COACHES SHOULD MAKE IT FUN .

Congrats again. Newberry was a beast and austin should be proud to have him as the best he has beat! Congrats to austin for making it throught the 220 gaunlet.

• Upvote 1

Best he had beat in KY, probably so ,

BEST HE HAS DONE OR BEAT IN SEASON , pinning Devon Nye in under 40 seconds at GMVWA a returning champ and Ohio placer that yr was a nice win .

As for national wins Chakonis Robinson Rogers Miller Grayson and a few other high ranked national guys were probably on a different level .

AUSTIN WAS AND IS VERY PROUD TO HAVE BEATEN A SR STATE CHAMP AS A FRESH .And to have beaten many other some multiple x state champs from other states in his HS career.

think he said he was proudest of being his states first Ever double jr AA .I'm sure he will look back in a week and a half and realize what he has accomplished and pecker woods like you will only make him smile even bigger because his success annoys you so much , And yes he has never been annoyed by me taking up for him or his brother he laughs at clowns like you and even me sometimes .

Enjoy State he is a physical specimen and is training hard as a matter of fact I'm going to watch his second practice today lol .Good luck to everyone at state safe journey and tournament .

• Downvote 1

Best he had beat in KY, probably so ,

BEST HE HAS DONE OR BEAT IN SEASON , pinning Devon Nye in under 40 seconds at GMVWA a returning champ and Ohio placer that yr was a nice win .

As for national wins Chakonis Robinson Rogers Miller Grayson and a few other high ranked national guys were probably on a different level .

AUSTIN WAS AND IS VERY PROUD TO HAVE BEATEN A SR STATE CHAMP AS A FRESH .And to have beaten many other some multiple x state champs from other states in his HS career.

think he said he was proudest of being his states first Ever double jr AA .I'm sure he will look back in a week and a half and realize what he has accomplished and pecker woods like you will only make him smile even bigger because his success annoys you so much , And yes he has never been annoyed by me taking up for him or his brother he laughs at clowns like you and even me sometimes .

Enjoy State he is a physical specimen and is training hard as a matter of fact I'm going to watch his second practice today lol .Good luck to everyone at state safe journey and tournament .

Like I said. Congrats to austin. Going undefeated in season and beating a ky state champ and a 4th place ohio finisher is no easy feat. Excited to see austin at west virginia next year.

• Upvote 1

AND A 2X champ and 2ND RANKED WRESTLER IN THE NATION AT ONE POINT Robinson and the current 1 at heavy in the nation and all the other multiple x state champs and nationally ranked kids he has beaten think Jennings from Ohio was a runner up and all the Ohio ones and champs fell to kids Austin beat at nationals before getting to him .Your a funny guy

Why don't you name 1 kid in the country who has beaten more state or nationally ranked guys than he has in his class , YOU CANNOT THE 1 HASNT EVER WON A STATE Title YET THE 2 BARELY BEAT Austin and doesn't compete most of the yr or dare venture into freestyle Greco and the rest haven't anywhere near his record or resume .

YES indeed Brinson is a great wrestler 6,3"220 a great football player as well but you sell him short he's a great 3 sport athlete as well traveled to China to represent usa in track .

OF COURSE Austin was a decent football player not going to college for D1 football although he had some D2 offers to compete in dual sports even though he set out his sr yr .But Austin is a three sport star as well Look at the USA Olympian Rankings last yr , Austin Myers ranked 1st in the USA in the jr Olympian Rankings a spot he earned by points and was not given

That's a three Sport star 3 All American performances Folkstyle Freestyle and Greco .

Kentuckys First Ever The only one in the nation last yr .

• Downvote 1

THREE STYLES OF WRESTLING ONE KENTUCKY WRESTLER 3 ALL AMERICAN PERFORMANCES AND FOUR STATE TITLEs NEXT WEEK followed by the first appearance of any upper weight wrestler from KY at Dapper Dan and KYs first wrestler ever to compete in Missouris Border Brawl.

HE'S DOING EVER SINGLE TOURNAMENT HE CAN LOL

HE WILL BE THERE .

SOON TO BE FOUR X UNDEFEATED High School state champ 3x nat finalist 2 x champ and Fargo jr Double AA , headed to State -Dapper Dan - Border Brawl all in Less than a week then to NCAAs to hang out and then SR nationals A state tournament two nat duals and SR nat in less than three weeks.

HE WILL BE THERE THEN CEN REG AND THEN FARGO .HE DOES WORK

• Downvote 1

Personally not to knock Brock but in my opinion Austin going to all these tournaments is what makes him the greatest of all time I mean has anyone ever had a run in March like he is about to go on ?

Austin beat a kid last year at Central Regional that was in the finals of the Indiana State Tournament a couple weeks ago too.  Add him to your list of State finalist that he has beaten.  Keep up the good work.  He was the runner-up at 220.

NICE BUT IT WAS AT Nat Duals , He beat Couvasier sp Morrow 5 Zip at Nat Duals , He managed wins against kids who would be state champs or runners up that yr in their states every yr at Nat Duals on his 3 yr undefeated run there .

I have it on tape he high crotches him straight to his back for what I thought should have been a couple /few backs but didn't get Em .It was a good match but he dominated .