halfhalfhalf

upsets

According to track, Region 1, 132, Collins from UHA getting pinned 1st round by Ellison from Ft Campbell. Is that an upset? It appears to me to have been one.

Region 2, 126, Moses Williams not wrestling at all. Heard he just quit. That's a shame.

• Upvote 1

According to track, Region 1, 132, Collins from UHA getting pinned 1st round by Ellison from Ft Campbell. Is that an upset? It appears to me to have been one.

Region 2, 126, Moses Williams not wrestling at all. Heard he just quit. That's a shame.

I think it might be an error because otherwise half would've told me about it. I'd be very cross with half if he didn't tell me that Ellison won.

That's a shame about Moses, it happened to Heights this year, as a coach it's one of the last things you want to see. But in the end it's the kid's decision and we can't make it for them

Heck he teched him in the first period that's more dominant then a pin.

I'm as big a fan of ATI but the tech took place in the 3rd. Very impressed with the Boone Co kid.

*ATM

Yea Iv seen the boone kid twice. I'm saying he makes the finals. Him and Meyers in state finals

You make it that long with Austin you've done good

How about the 8th grader from WV at 138 Id say he upset some kids!!!!!

I'm as big a fan of ATI but the tech took place in the 3rd. Very impressed with the Boone Co kid.

*ATM

Very late in the 3rd.  I think Boone Co was <10 sec away from taking it all the way...I'm also very impressed!

Mulachy (8th Grader from WV) did upset Davis to get to the 3rd/4th round but Davis didn't have his best match plus he had a fractured wrist. Without the fracture the match would have been a lot different.