Sign in to follow this  
Crazyhorse

Missouri Border Wars March 17.

Austin Myers ,selected today to represent Kentucky and the border states surrounding Missouri at Border Wars March 17th .Busy Week Dapper Dan on the 15th Border Wars on the 17th two other Dapper Dan participants will also be attempting both Duals .

Money says Andrew Dunn Super 32 heavy weight Champ ,very very Good.

Austin is Very very very good though.

Will that be at hvy or are you thinking Dunn comes down to 220 ?

He wrestles 220 in season ,He lost to Hemida by one this yr and he beat Grayson who Austin teched in the first at fargo ,once in ot another by a couple and again by 5 ,Austin has a pin and a tech in HS against grayson ,Dunn wrestles a tough schedule he is ranked one below Austin in most rankings ,Should be one of the best matches there .Dunn trains with NCAA All Americans ,Austin trains anywhere and everywhere ,He will do himself proud .Chakonis is on team USA there at hvy and Austin beat him at soph nat in the finals Two kids from Iowa Stroker ,and someone else are also supposed to be doing both Duals ,Austins season begins at state he has these duals,Nat,Cen reg and Fargo .Pretty unreal schedule ,Im sure if he could or can he will do FLO as well ,He has no fear and I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that he is the TOUGHEST 220 in the country and no one else in his class will dare attempt the schedule he already has .

• Downvote 1

CrazyHorse:  Where can we find information on the Missouri Border Wars?  Rosters, date, etc.

Congratulations to ATM.  Just one of many honors yet to come.

Can't wait to see the threads on this site when he is wrestling in the big show for West Virginia.  I personally know Sammie Henson from St. Louis, he is as dedicated to the sport as any kid I ever saw.  ATM is the perfect fit for his program...great decision.

Sign in to follow this