Sign in to follow this  
hardwork15

The Dragon

You are right No-OX it is not a 2 horse race for state at 113, I am very high on Vega but with Vega it all comes down to CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO,if he is in shape i think its his to lose but if not i could see a couple kids beating him

I don't know.... we have 2 state Champs this year in the same division. Hey, I was all about 113 last year but this year's version is pretty stout.

Moore is all about cardio

Dutch i keep telling myself there is no way the draw could be any worse than last years 113 but heck who knows,stranger things has happened,lol

How about 132 at the dragon and state. Two horse race in my opinion. Keegan winning all the close match ups this year but all very close. Bindner knocking at the door. Does he figure it out when it counts the most?! Font count him out. A ton of experience between the two of them.

Yes you are right pin and imo had moore and vega went to ot in their match,moore would have won,but a little birdie told me vega is really working hard on his cardio

Well foxtrot i know we drew the defending state champ in the quarters and dutchs wrestling interest drew the eventual state champ in the quarters and they were all on the bottom part of the bracket

How was the draw at state last year so bad?

well one right off the top of my head was Heidorf and Ervin in the semis....

In terms of what Dutch is talking about....I think he meant in terms of how solid the competition was last year in that weight class.

Plus think of it this way,at 113 vega,hurst, moore could all be on the same side,Erdman and poynter could meet in the quarters,Bindner and Duncan could meet in the quarters and serval other weight classes that most people seem to think are between 2 or 3 kids. It totally takes away the quality of the finals.

I realize you could have the top 2 wrestlers in the state in one region, But #1 & #2 are split between bracket anyway. so all that needs to be done is to seed the regional champs.

I realize you could have the top 2 wrestlers in the state in one region, But #1 & #2 are split between bracket anyway. so all that needs to be done is to seed the regional champs.

Great idea! We do exactly that with the MS state tournament.

Little inside scoop. Heidorf will not be wrestling this weekend. Nursing some injuries. Nothing serious but this weekend off will help him heal up a little. This is definate.

Disappointing...been looking forward to those top 4 from 145!!

I agree Moore is right there with Hurst and Vega.  Hell he has proven that with his performance against the two so far this season.  If these three are on the same side of the bracket that will truly be a damn shame. Just seed top 4! Its not that tough and long overdue.

I'm with Ranger. Seed region champs like middle school and it takes away any fighting over top 4.....DONE. Yes it's harder in certain regions, but it takes away 1 vs 2 in quarters in just about any situation. Just do it already.

I'm with Ranger. Seed region champs like middle school and it takes away any fighting over top 4.....DONE. Yes it's harder in certain regions, but it takes away 1 vs 2 in quarters in just about any situation. Just do it already.

Unless 1 & 2 are in the same region trollololol

Does anyone know if any other KHSAA State Championships are seeded? I know football and basketball are not. It seems every year the number 1 team in basketball goes down in district or region. At the basketball state tournament sometimes the 1 and 2 meet before the finals. In my opinion, if KHSAA doesn't seed the other state championships, they will not seed wrestling state.

Sign in to follow this