sbfraz

Cardinal Duals - opening this weekend

Coaches,
We had a team that was double booked this weekend back out. I have 13 teams confirmed to attend our duals tournament but would really like to have 14-16. If you want in, let me know asap, and I will send you the info. We will be running 4 mats all day, and are utilizing trackwrestling. It will be a great opportunity to get your wrestlers several matches.

Teams attending:
Taylor County
Union County
Union County Blue
Woodford County
Shamrocks
EJ Hayes
McCreary County
Bardstown
Scott County
Larue County
Highland Hills, IN
Providence Middle, IN

Tournament Team

270-403-8886

sarahanddewayne@yahoo.com

CARDINAL DUALS 2014.docx

Great tourney! Long day but well worth it for our kids. The hospitality room was great. With a new program like our it help all of us grow. Thanks for letting us be part of it. We even found that our 190lbs kid belongs with the best in the state(ranger);-)

Thanks UniPeck! We had a great day of wrestling yesterday. Every team got 5-6 duals, and we were finished by 7. Thanks to all who came out, and we owe a special thanks to Jason Brown for helping us figure out and run everything in trackwrestling.

Full results are on track under Cardinal Duals. Results include all duals with individual matches. We look forward to an even better event next year!