Sign in to follow this  
wrestlefan12

can we talk about super 32? its a big tournament coming up

I am sure KY will have a few guys place in the top 8. Looks like we have some strong talent going down to represent KY this year. Hopefully we can get someone in the finals but Super 32 is one of the toughest tourneys to achieve that goal. Brock, KY's best wrestler to date never made that hurdle like many Nationally ranked young men that go there. I still believe KY will have a solid performance with Myers leading the way for the guys attending. I believe Myers will make the strongest run at the finals and if he falls short I will be truly surprised!!

Good thing his school cancelled their open mats in october ,Its not like they have a 3x state champ battling for national supremacy or anything .I mean seriously a shot at a 1 at the biggest pre or inn season tournament he will be in and lets take a break fellas .

Its an individual sport I guess .No need to give anyone a better shot at a top spot since we never managed to get him into a top tourny in season in four years .

Hello mcfly.

Well guys just a little update about the Super 32. I have witnessed young men who have won ( both styles) at Fargo, NHSCA VA Beach, Walsh Ironman and several other nationally recognized tourneys. Plus, #1 ranked guys in the country go to Super 32 and barely make the top 8 or not at all. Tyr, I have been to all the major tourneys and I promise you there is not many tourneys that you can compare. That coveted belt at Super 32 brings guys out of the woodwork that do not care about any other but Super 32. Of course even the best have bad days but to see it happen on multiple occasions speaks volumes about the Super 32!

wrestling is definitely an individual sport because no one can help you out on that mat. Austin is a stud but not telling you anything you do not know already. I have watched him at VA Beach the last three years run the mats on guys in his sleep it seemed like. Last year's final was a tough match that could have easily been Austin's match as well. ATM has one thing that must young men at his age do not usually have. That is humility, it seems that way to me the few times I have spoke with him anyway. With his focus and driven desire to be the best I think he will be wearing that hardware on your return trip to KY. All I can say is if Austin brings home that belt it should be his prized moment in high school wrestling next to his state titles, up until he decides were to attend college at. Then it is the race for the NCAA Nat Champ!!

I WISH ALL THE YOUNG MEN FROM KY THE BEST OF LUCK!!

• Upvote 1

Well spoken ,and Thanks .It will be a bit different for him im sure ,not the comp but he has never wrestled at this time of yr he ha played football since he was six yrs old untill this yr ,and his biggest issue seems to be mat time and partners ,I have no doubt that with a few weeks of in season training theres no one he could not beat ,he has wrestled against most of the comp there or others who have and done well minus one who has not wrestled him either ,hopefully he is on the money and has a run there and lives up to your prediction ,and thanks again he has his confidence but he is very humble almost to a fault ,Under the gun or spotlight except when being taunted or upset he has rarely even celebrated even when accomplishing his main goals at each level of wrestling he has competed at often more worried for his brother than himself ,perhaps following him and in his footsteps his own confidence being connected ,a few stories coming up in major tournys when steph would take a big loss his coaches would say Austin looked as if the wind was knocked out of his sails ,A good brother a good son a Good person Who will have his ups and downs but I am betting leaves this level of the sport with his name in everyones mind and more than a few college coaches scratching their head and wondering why or how they missed him ,Watching him practice last night was odd he looked like a man amongst boys and does so even in a room full of men ,Hes not just a tank hes a Panzer a scary beast who has many many more gears to shift and levels left to reach ,I know the super 32 is legit but to me nothing equals Fargo and if I were anyone at Either Austin would be the last person I would want to either wrestle or meet in a dark alley ,As for that NHSCA loss and Fargo I think he plans on rectifying any losses at either and he has absolutely no fear or even the slightest anxiety about facing anyone at 32 .

• Downvote 1

Austin has my respect

Dad just ruins it by piping off

IF he loses, I hope the dad doesn't go on and on about refs and no open mats at his hs. 

That would go along way in helping be a man and a Dad

If he loses dad can say whatever he wishes without worry of giving two craps about what some clown who is only stirring the pot before its even lit says ,if I make a comment about his team not having open mats I think im already implying uts a dumbass move and hurts his chances as for refs the refs in fargo in some of Austins matches were terrible no doubt and the ref and officials let his finals opponent stall then let his coach stall more .no doubt of that either .Two matches he lost in greco at fargo he simply lost no ? ,

But hey there can only be one best all around all style wrestler in the country at each weight And Well no ? again

Thats Austin at 220 .

If he loses dad can say whatever he wishes without worry of giving two craps about what some clown who is only stirring the pot before its even lit says ,if I make a comment about his team not having open mats I think im already implying uts a dumbass move and hurts his chances as for refs the refs in fargo in some of Austins matches were terrible no doubt and the ref and officials let his finals opponent stall then let his coach stall more .no doubt of that either .Two matches he lost in greco at fargo he simply lost no ? ,

But hey there can only be one best all around all style wrestler in the country at each weight And Well no ? again

Thats Austin at 220 .

Thats Austin at 220 .

Not that you care, but kudos to you Mr. Meyers for stating that he lost 2 matches in Greco no question.  I  had never heard you give any credit to anything ever that had to do with points being scored against your son.  Good luck at super 32!  And I really do mean it

• Upvote 1

Thats Austin at 220 .

Thats Austin at 220 .and f u u piece of s

• Downvote 1

lol two matches at nationals in a style he hadnt wrestled in over three yrs except one tournament ,Without a doubt he is unique in this sport Kys best all around and most Dominant HS wrestler ever ,And he will return To Fargo and Become KYS first ever National Champion ,Write it Down .

Super 32 this weekend! Good luck to all the boys passing up the door to door candy bars this weekend to go down to the toughest tourney in the country. Best place on earth to watch HS wrestling.

Give em Hell!

Sign in to follow this