Sign in to follow this  
NorthBullittWrestling

Need to get in to tournaments

Coach,

Boyle County (in Danville, KY) has the following Tournaments this year and we have openings in all of them:

Nov 22nd - MS Dual Tournament

Dec 6th - MS/HS Combined Tournament, need both HS & MS teams to commit for entry.

Dec 27th - HS Dual Tournament

We might also be able to work out some Weeknight Duals as well.

The flyers are available on the forum separately.

North Bullitt - If you have any openings on Jan 10th North Hardin HS will be having a tournament that weekend. Would love to have you all there! PM me for more information if interested.

Coaches,

My name is Anthony Emana and I am the new head coach at spring valley high school. We are having a dual tournament January 3 & January 17, 2015 and I was seeing if you would be interested in attending one of our dual tournaments. Also the duals meet on Jan. 17,2015 we will be having a middle school duals tournament in the other gym. For the match on 01/03/15: 2 teams are needed. match on 01/17/15: 3 teams are needed, and for the middle school they still need 3 teams.Last year we had six teams and everyone got five matches and we were done and gone before 5pm. Feel free to call, text, or email me at: 304-417-1073 and emanayorkies@gmail.com

Thank you,

Anthony Emana
Spring valley high
Head wrestling coach

Sign in to follow this