tja

best middle school wrestler in the last ten years??

Fahy and sheffer have multiple titles. Probably the 2 best ms wrestlers

There are a lot of kids with multiple titles that were tough. Might not have the titles of fahy and sheffer but have to be considered some of the best middle school wrestlers

Roth, yenter, Moore, wells, binder, meiman, Erdman

I have a few kids that looked like they were on a different level their 8th grade year.

Brett graziani (Campbell)

Austin kerns (Conner)

Robert smith (union)

Logan Erdman (Ryle)

Johnny meiman (Ryle)

Just to name a few.

There have been so many good kids over the years.

Not to put any pressure but I think we will see another dominating 8th grade year from another kid. My buddy Zane brown.

I'm sure some of the older parents could add to this list.

Fahy and Sheffer come to mind for me I think we have a lot of younger kids coming up who when they move on will deserve to be mentioned with those names

I think Zeke Escalera has the potential to be one if those special talents being a region 1 guy I have gotten to see him first hand the kid is a handful and it prolly a bonus to have a kid like Gavin in the room I think across the state from 70 pounds up to 105 we have multiple kids that are special

Wow! Zeke has a long way to go before his name gets brought up in a conversation like this one. I think you hit the nail on the head though with regards to the success he's enjoyed. Having wrestlers in the room like Gavin is a HUGE BONUS. It's hard to imagine Zeke being where he is without a partner like Gavin pushing him on a daily basis year round.

Any Ky kids ever win Tulsa ?

We have a schedule that makes it hard. Our best youth kids are wrestling up at the middle school level and Tulsa falls during our post season series. So kids have to choose Tulsa or competing with their team at state.

I can't recall too many off the top of my head, but I know we hit a number of Tulsa champs with Team Ky in Danville, IL for the national duals this year. My son wrestled two of them. Beat IL kid (Juan Bazaldua) 3-0 and lost to TX kid (AJ Ferrari) 3-2 on a last second reversal (great match by the way from both kids). I'm sure we had at least a couple other wins. I have no doubt we could send a group of kids to Tulsa and bring home some medals. No doubt.

I know Fahy used to hit tulsa he competed there duiring hs season one yr ,wasnt sure how it was possible ,Stephen placed there twice Austin won one and was third twice .like you said some kids cannot hit the top of the older div because of school .its like that in other states as well I know austin wasnt in ky but he had a crasy middle school run he won the mich rumble gold in iowa nat and his tulsa runs.,,He won 1000 is duals in ny and lost one match in the hs div there to a Paddock.a bunch more stuff he did wuth team jordan they won nat duals one yr steph went undefeated in ill danville on jordans team .Tulsa and the WOW tournaments were the big ones then and then the mich rumble was blown way up pa cali ind and mich kids aling with a bunch more a big tourny the first yr Austin beat a cali champ and a ind champ who were ranked high ,it was cool ky needs the team aspect state wide navigating politics is usually an issue making up a team.