Sign in to follow this  
Rambo

Off season

Who do you know that has worked the hardest over the summer,camps,weights,aau tournaments?Who will go from barely placing to a shot at the finals?

I know I probly still won't have a shot at the finals or anything, but lifting wise I probly lifted more than just about everyone else on my team, lifted like 4-5 days a week but I didn't run as much as I should've and I only went to like one camp.

ive seen alot of fern creek kids at the off season tourneys in indiana and i saw ozzy parker at alot of camps and off season tournoments. ft campbell had a couple of people at the all results camp with cael sanderson and john smith it was a pretty good camp christian county also had wrestlers going to the all results camp and off season tourneys

I went to cael sandersons camp for 28 days and lifted all summer . I got over 30 refed matches at camp. I didn't even know how to wrestle until i went to his camp! And I've been wrestling about 4 days a week at school.

So i'd say I worked hard over the summer.

I know for a fact that James Glenn worked his butt off over the summer. He lifted every day, I lifted most days with him but he always made time, never missed one day. He went from a 130 max on bench to a 210 max. And without takeing any steroids. He went to alot of camps in Indiana. All of this and still maintained a job working 40 hours a week and his same weight.

what weight class is james glenn going ? Isn't everyone saying he is suppost to be good? I have never heard of him? what school is he from

James Glenn is the 145 from PRP. He is going to be alot alot alot better than he was last year. He placed in every tournament last year except woodford and state.

Guest valley152

:twisted: I think louis ashley will be good this year. Ridge215 do you think james glenn be able to hang with daniel rader this year.Daniel went to the woodford camp and a bunch of other camps this summer.

Sign in to follow this