Sign in to follow this  
pin2win

No-Ox Camp Update

Due to an unforeseen tragic event Jesse Leng will not be able to make it down for camp this weekend. We've reached out to Coach Isaac Knable (St. X), and he will be our clinician for this camp. If you know Coach Knable you know he knows his stuff when it comes to coaching and wrestling, and we are honored to have him come down under such short notice.

Camp will be $80 - includes camp fee, lunch, and camp shirt!

Camp will be three sessions, 1 Day, and we will start at 9:00am with registrations being from 8:30 to 9:00am

If you have any questions reach out to myself (Coach Dee Leavell) at dleavell053@gmail.com or Coach Joe B at no_ox_wrestling@yahoo.com

Another great day of camp! Coach Knable did an awesome job today showed some awesome technique and kept the guys busy. We had wrestlers of all ages and talent level. Believe everyone who attended had a good time and workout. No-Ox wrestling is looking to have another camp or preseason tournament the first weekend of October.

Definitely a great day Coach Dee. Coach Knable always does a great job and all the kids like him. Joe B is one of my favorite coaches anywhere; a great Christian man. Not a better host.

Also enjoyed hanging out with the North Hardin wrestling family for a few hrs afterward. A lot of great young men down there. I will definitely be cheering for those guys this season.

Sign in to follow this