Sign in to follow this  
Keel

S32 Qualifier - Sept 13

Listed below is information regarding the 2014 Fall Qualifier at Skyline High School.
This tournament will take place September 13th, with weigh-ins on September 12th.
I expect this tournament to sell out at 325, so register online ASAP.

I am very excited to announce that the National Guard is now the official sponsor for the Fall Qualifier. They will be presenting a most outstanding wrestler award. Other information regarding this news will be presented as available.

Tournament information:
includes schedule, registration information, and other important details

Online registration:

List of wrestlers registered online:

Fall Qualifier 2014 Facebook Page:
This page will be updated with Stud Alerts

Answers to common questions:

1) Yes, you MUST weigh-in at Skyline Friday evening
2) 3 lb allowance
3) You do not HAVE to qualify for the Super 32, the top 4 placers at this tournament are allowed to register EARLY for the Super 32 because it has sold out in minutes in the past.
4) You must register for the Super 32 if you place at this tournament, I will not register you.
5) There is only the high school division, but 7th and 8th graders can wrestle up in this tournament.
6) Only varsity football players playing in a scheduled game Friday night are eligible for the football weigh-in.
7) You can change weight classes for free up Sept 10th at midnight via email. After that there is a fee and wait till you get here to tell me.
8) No refunds after Sept 12th. No refunds once the 325 limit is reached.
9) You can wrestle the qualifier at one weight and register for the super 32 at another.

Sign in to follow this