Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

Preparing preseason Region 1 Rankings, see inside

Well it's August, I'm about to start student teaching, maybe help coach the team up in Ohio if the times match up, and I suppose I should poke my head out of the woodwork and get working on the Region 1 stuff. Same as always I have virtually no idea how much these boys have been growing, so any word on what the potential lineups are looking like would be welcomed. Now I know it's early and I'm sure most of you guys don't really have an idea but even a shot in the dark is better then what I have right now. 

I am currently in the process of forming hypothetical rosters, still a week or so until the stuff is even close to posting ready, and I get my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday so that's a good chunk of my time, but again any help is appreciated.

My first draft is done but I am hesitant to post it because again I have no earthly idea where a lot of these kids are going, for all I know Wes Gray put on another 20 pounds haha. I also didn't even have 6 people to fill out 195, what else is new? I might post them anyway but again any help with where some of these kids are weighing is appreciated

Sign in to follow this