Sign in to follow this  
Grappler

Saturday 08/09 at Campbell County High School

On this Saturday 08/09 we will be opening up the wrestling room for two sessions with Garth Yenter and Sean Fausz. Registration will begin at 9:30. We will take a break for lunch from 12:00-1:00. Please pack a lunch or plan to go get something. The second session will be from 1:00-3:30. This is open to all age groups.

During the first session I plan to have them focus on proper drilling technique from the feet. This is truly a skill that has to be taught properly and repeated constantly. Garth has spent the last month working with Dennis Hall and Sean has been down at NC State working with his new team. They have a lot to offer. The second session will be more open and less structured. Plan to have time available for the kids to ask questions about what they are struggling with.

This is a great opportunity for wrestlers throughout the state to learn from two of the best. Garth is the current starter at 133 pounds for Michigan State University. Sean will be starting his freshman year at North Carolina State.

Most importantly, I believe this is a great opportunity for Garth and Sean to give something back to the wrestling community. They have been blessed with support throughout there careers and now have an opportunity to give something back.

There will be no official cost for this camp. We will be accepting donations if you are willing and able.

Call me with any questions.

Jay Yenter

513-616-2546

• Upvote 1

Sending a 220 and probably a 195 to the second session if any bigger kids want some work this weekend seems like a great opportunity to get around some D1 studs and get some work in.

Sign in to follow this