Sign in to follow this  
Grappler

Fargo Recap

Mod,do we really have to go through this after everyloss, or after someone disagrees that his children are not the best in the country let alone kY? It's funny but its getting old. I can only hope people, athletes and refs dont have to read his vial rants. Its bad for the sport and bad for ky.

• Upvote 2

Mod why is this guy even on this thread being so hypocritical crying about my gripes why cant he just post on his own kids rather than constantly posting on mine .Nevermind you have to be wrestling I guess in order to be talked about on a wresing Site .

As for the Country and Ky ,on this thread speaking of these styles at least ,its not Rocket Science ,the highest placing Freestyle wrestler in the country Still in HS and the only Freestyle Greco Double All American in his class who has had less mat time and match time in these styles than anyone of note in the sport in his weight class.Duhhhh He is the Best Thats what this Tournament is Genius.

" Fargo Nationals"

As for Ky I think he Has Represented his State probably Unlike any other not only from KY but The country Three trips to finals Nhsca nat with two wins and a runner up that is his only Folkstyle loss ever in HS 3 yrs undefeated at Nat Duals and KYs first ever Greco AA and Double AA and he hasnt started his sr yr lol so your comment about every loss is a bit misleading and no if you get beat you get beat He has lost 3 greco matches 1 FS another mis scored and one he simply lost .He has lost one Freestyle match That was not cleanly ran or scored .And on Folkstyle match that some kid and coach faked an injury then stalled their Ass of on even after that to get a breather and some Bs ref who called stalemate every time his opponent got laid out flat and made no attempt to better his position and Austin was working around to score .

As for Regular Inn season Wrestling , you have me Puzzled HE Has NEVER LOST A SINGLE MATCH and is set to become not only his states first ever totally undefeated HS wrestler But The Nations first ever 4x 220 lb state champ .

I do not have much to Complain about .

And you should worry a bit more about your own kids rather than mine if you would have maybe you could be talking about them rather than everyone elses.

• Downvote 1

Back to the Dixon match he not only got two passivity points the second with no clock .But the ref warns Dixon first for passivity then hits him with the actual penalty with the clock ,Austin gets no warning first just hit with the penalty and clock ??Then gets a takedown then gets hit again in the final sec then gets robbed by a kid charging in head first and then stepping out before a shot .I would take it of course but it is still the truth no warning on his first passvity call and a passivity point in the final seconds.BS

Sign in to follow this