Sign in to follow this  
Tyr

USA Future Olympian Rankings .

Not really 100% sure but I think a kid from Ky just moved from the number four to the number one spot on USA wrestlings Future Olympian Rankings in the 220lb class .Maybe coach Carr or Yenter can verify . Competing in only two tournaments in both styles on the yr with scoring criteria I think he did very well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Austin scored 470 placement points plus 60 match points in Freestyle and 40 match points in Greco. He started with 455 points. He now has 1025 points.

The only competitor that competed this weekend that was ahead of hi is Jacob Godinez from Illinois. He got 110 placement points 40 match points for Greco, and 20 match points for freestyle. He started with 475 points. He now has 645 points.

I don't think anyone lower than Austin would have accumulated enough points to pass Austin considering he was the only wrestler to Double AA at 220, so I believe Austin will be ranked first in the Future Olympian Rankings with 1025 points the next closest would be Ethan Andersen with 750 points

New Rankings at 220 jr div Austin Myers Takes the Number one spot with 1025.0,points followed by 5x Nat Champ Roy Nash in second with 870 G Angelo Hancock 780 Then Anderson Harrington Godinez and Dixon .

Not sure how many kids from KY have ever made the list or came out on top but its a tough group of kids .

Sign in to follow this