Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2014/2015 - PreSeason JUNE 24

Every ranker has their bias. Josh Lowe mostly looks at NE Ohio and moves kids up or down at the drop of a hat, Willie Saylor is probably the biggest name besides him and he has a PA bias alongside his belief that a bad loss shouldn't drop a kid, Christian Pyles is similar. Both very broad generalizations of course, but it's something they bring to the table. I have a lot of respect for Earl at d1collegewrestling but he is better with college guys and doesn't update a lot. Those are about the only guys I know well enough to comment on.

I had never seen D1 college wrestling rankings never want to again .Says Austin Myers Grant cty lol and above him about 50 spots is a kid he has beaten with a far worse record who has avoided him since their last go around and some others I have never even seen .

Flow is extremely bias to kids who do flo nat .Usa fell apart .Intermat is fairly good with some ohio bias and since Ohio guys are far better at folk than fr or gr you which tournament gets used to pump some and drop others.PA bias will be put to the test very shortly .