Sign in to follow this  
grappler-of-old

State Statistics

Many of  you already know that I have been trying to compile all of the state records from the first state tournament in 1964 to present.  In the last 4 years I have not kept up with the information. 

I have renewed my efforts to get all the information needed.  I already have most if not all of the information that KHSAA has (I gave most of it to them). 

Here is what I still need help on. 

1.  I need full brackets from 1964 to 1970.  I have some partial brackets in some of those years.

2.  I need to get full names of state qualifiers for the years in the 70's.  (I have most of the last names but need first names)

3.  I need full names of qualifiers in the 60's in most cases I have the school but no name.

My ultimate goal is to have all the state qualifiers, state placers and full team scores from each year. 

When all is finished I will have each schools state qualifiers and placers sorted out along with what year they qualified.

Our state needs to get these records and time is running out.  It is getting harder and harder to get the information from the 60 because many of those people are no longer around.  

If you wrestled, coached or had a family member that did in the 70s or 60s you may be able to help.

Please MP me if you have any of this information or just think you may be able to help out. 

Thanks in advance.

Sign in to follow this