Sign in to follow this  
Mathound

Spelling / Grammar ** Mudslinging

Lately I have noticed that the spelling and grammar of some people posting on the forums are extremely bad. Guys, please take pride in your posts, take the time to use correct grammar and spelling. I'm not saying anyone is going to grade you like an English teacher but come on... it's not that hard to type "what" instead of "wut".

I think everyone here would agree with me that the spelling and bad grammar is pretty annoying.

LOL at MATTHOUND.. Man!!! You are certainly asking for alot from some of the guys on here!!I mean I agree with you 100 percent but just look at all the mudslinging that goes on on this site. I suspect that atleast half on the people are highschool kids just by the replys and blah.blah.blah'sand critisicism that goes on here. I mean I would hope to think grown adults dont behave in such childish manner.

half on the people are highschool kids

LOL' date=' .... I know... it really is asking alot isn't it?

I mean I would hope to think grown adults dont behave in such childish manner.

I never said childish but... yes :lol:

Pegnuins: My point is the needless bickering and stone throwing that goes on. I dont mind a little misspelling because I know I misspell words too, but alot of the stuff that is said seems very petty and immature to me.A few people I guess just need to be reminded this is a forum to discuss wrestling not degrade and insult other people so please dont take offence if you arent a mudslinger

Sign in to follow this