Sign in to follow this  
CoachC

Team Kentucky Fargo training camp St Catherine

We will be holding a training camp to prepare for the trip to Fargo at St Catherine University on June 30th and July 1st. Featuring clinician Sergei Kitaev. Sergei was the Belarus freestyle Olympic head coach at the 2012 Olympic Games in London. Sergei is also an Olympic wrestler and is the master coach at the Columbus wrestling club. Our camp will have two days of training.
housing and meals are provided for $35.00

Space is limited. We will only be taking the first 50 wrestlers so get your registration in early!!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me all of my contact info is on my profile.

Send completed entry form and medical waiver with payment to:

All campers will need to bring pillows and bedding!!

Jon Carr attn. Camp registration

13665 US Hwy 60 W

Sturgis, Ky. 42459

Make checks payable to Jon Carr

Event Registration Form.pdf

KYUSA Wrestling Camp Flyer.docx

Good stuff , it would be wise for anyone to learn from someone with that experience even if they are not planning on going to Fargo ,

2735 Bardstown Rd. St. Catherine Ky.

This is open to all ages

Is that in Elizabethtown? And also would it be alright for a kid to come that has never wrestled freestyle or Greco?

It is on the east side of Bardstown headed towards Danville.

Yes we want everyone to learn both international styles!

If interested please register. I'm going to open this up to bordering states if we do not  get good response.

I have added a flyer, it should have all info on it. If you have questions please feel free to contact me. Registration will close on June 23rd if camp is not full sooner.  I will open this to Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, and Tennessee on Monday June 9th so please register soon before it fills up.

This will also be a great opportunity for those of you who wish to wrestle in college, to let the coaches of St. Catherine get a good look at you!!

We have changed the camp. KY USA Wrestling and St. Catharine are going to offer this camp for $35.00! THAT'S $35.00!!! You will get Room and Board plus a ST. Catharine T-Shirt all for $35.00!!

Not to mention top notch world training and technique from one of the worlds best clinicians, all right here in your state. This camp is for EVERYONE Novice and above, Beginner to National Champion. We want coaches and wrestlers both. This is also an excellent opportunity to get on campus exposure to the college experience. This camp closes Monday night June 23rd. Please contact me if you wish to come and take advantage of this generous offer. This offer is only open to Kentucky wrestlers and coaches.

Phone or text 270-952-0215

126dgb@gmail.com

or PM me on this site.

Thank You

Coach Carr

This was a great camp. Thanks to Coach Adams and St Catharine for hosting. Coach Sergei was awesome! I would recommend anyone to check him out if you are ever in the Columbus area.

Sign in to follow this