Sign in to follow this  
wallacc

Closest High School wrestling team to Somerset KY

Could any lead me to the closest high school that has wrestling in their school that is west of Somerset?  I am relocating in that area and have 2 boys that live and breath wrestling!

Please help me with your reply!

Thank you in advance!

Chad

Campbell County Is a little east of there but worth the drive :) welcome if your staying !

I really appreciate your replies!  Now for another question!  Who has the best coaching and practice partners for a 7th and 9th grader?

Thanks again!

Also, which towns do I want to concentrate on to insure they are enrolled in the corrects counties as the above.  I am not seeing Campbell county listed.

Thanks once again!

Chad

Wayne county is only 20 minutes from Somerset and you could live at the county line in wayne county and be in somerset in less than 10 minutes. Call 606-278-0543 if you have any questions.

I really appreciate all the feedback!  

I am getting word that Campbellsville's program is pretty strong with a really good future outlook!  Can anyone confirm and let me know which might have better practice partners between Taylor county and Wayne county?

Thanks again,

Chad

If Louisville is too far, Danny Upchurch at Wayne is a good man and coach. Taylor County is a program on the rise in that area especially the middle school and youth programs.