Sign in to follow this  
Mr Granby

Scholastic Duals

Everyone needs to support the coaches association, there is no excuse worthy of arguing.  By not supporting them it is setting Kentucky back in many ways.  I am grateful for people that have the best interest of Kentucky in mind, that is what the Coaches Association is for.  

I am all for supporting the coaches association.  How are the coaches contacted?  What is the cost? 

I'm not the head coach anymore, but would still like to be part of the association.  If we are contacted trough the school, I will never get the info.  Nor will they help out with the membership dues.  Does only one coach need to be part of the association to have their kids eligible?

I am all for supporting the coaches association. How are the coaches contacted? What is the cost?

I'm not the head coach anymore, but would still like to be part of the association. If we are contacted trough the school, I will never get the info. Nor will they help out with the membership dues. Does only one coach need to be part of the association to have their kids eligible?

go to kywca.com, it has the info there

Sign in to follow this