Sign in to follow this  
Mr Granby

LWC Wrestling Boot Camp Sessions

LWC Wrestling will be hosting three Boot Camp Sessions starting Saturday April, 19th.  The purpose of the Boot Camp style clinic is to teach technique and mental toughness together at one time.  You will be training many different aspects of wrestling all while being coached by the current LWC coaching staff.  Current LWC wrestlers will be right by your side during the session wrestling with you, teaching different positions and mentoring you in different ways.  

This is open to all age and skill levels, however we are only taking the first 75 Wrestlers at each session.  To guarantee your spot you must contact Assistant Coach Derek Nickel.

Attached is the flyer for all three sessions, please feel free to contact Coach Nickel with any questions.

Derek Nickel

270-634-2063

Derek.Nickel@lindsey.edu 

BootCamp_Wrestling_Layout 1 (1).pdf

Spots are filling up quickly, we have 40 Slots left.  We have High School State Placers on the list, Middle School State Champs and placers as well.  

Lindsey Wilson Wrestlers that will be wrestling:

3X AA and 2X National Champ Jameel Bryant, 

2X AA and 2014 National Champ Joe Cozart

4X AA Wizmit Moinius

3X NQ and AA Isaac Thomas

AA Eric Gomez

NQ Keaton Thomas

Court Mace

Jonathon Hupp

And many more!

30 Spots are open still, the room is filling up with lots of talented individuals. You can reserve a spot for any of the three dates, just contact Derek Nickel for more information.

We have 20 spots available, please contact me if you plan on attending any of the three or ALL THREE.  Those who attend all three sessions will receive a Custom Boot Camp shirt.  There are already a ton of talented individuals attending, lets fill it up completely and have a great day of wrestling.  

Don't forget to contact me if you still need a spot:

Derek Nickel

270-634-2063

Derek.Nickel@lindsey.edu

Just wanted to update everyone, we have 15 spots left as of now.  We WILL be taking walk-in registration, it is just important to reserve a spot.  The interest for this series has been phenomenal.  If you plan on attending, please contact me, my information is above.  

Last 10 Spots are up for grabs! The time to train is now, Nathan Boston will be here making himself better, this is what it takes people.  I will be posting the official Boot Camp shirt that you will receive if you come to all three dates.  

Here is a list of just a few guys that are attending our Boot Camps:

Nathan Boston

Max Andreoni

Zach Farris

Dylan West

Garrett Chandler

Chandler Martin

Dalton Bell

Dawson Bingham

Trenton Johnson

Hayden Vinegar

Devin Morrow

Charles Priddy

Nate Sneed

Billy coats

John Belk

Jake Erdman

Andrew Ackley

There are so many more to add to this list. We have spots left, so there is still time. Let's make sure Kentucky Wrestling continues to strengthen each day. What are you doing Saturday? We're becoming champions at LWC Boot Camp!

We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. There is a mistake on the flyer. It says 9 to 7. We will actually be going 9 to 5. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. We still have spots available and will take walk ins at the door. We are excited to have a great day of wrestling! If you plan to attend any of the 3 sessions please contact me, my information is on the flyer.

Thank you!

A few more guys that have signed up today:

Tucker Hurst

Cecil Nevels

Cameron Nevels

Dylan Pierce

Josh Pierce

This is how champions are made!

We had a great day at our first Boot Camp, the guys that were there did a fantastic job and learned a lot of really beneficial things.  We are looking forward to our May, 3rd date now.  If you have not done so, please contact me to reserve a spot for May, 3rd.  We have spots available for each session coming up. May, 3rd and June, 7th.  

Email or call Coach Nickel to reserve a spot.  

If you plan on attending this weekends Boot Camp and have not contacted me, please do so. We have room for more so spread the word. Gonna be a great day to get better!

Our June, 7th date is approaching and it will be a great one. Technique being shown is top notch. Contact me to reserve a spot for our last Boot Camp. We have spots left!!

Sign in to follow this