Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

Region 6 Predictions

Nothing like a good rivalry ! Good luck to both . Trevor I'm sure will come out blazing as I have said anyone not strong if heart will get swept away quickly .

Some upsets and close matches no one expected , a jr high state champ loses to a a jr high kid who never made it but wrestled HS all year , Mason smith with a big pin after leading against a high state placer last yr " I called that one :) "but its no surprise really he's diesel ,the Camels take all their big boys ATM has a ten sec pin in finals that he says was about a six but whatever .Erdman loses to a Scott kid but Scott when last I heard was not in the top five although it may have changed they were behind CC Sk , Ryle , and I think Connor and someone else at one point .

Meiman looked better to me physically looked as if he filled out Jones from Boone is diesel , TT had a close match should be good tomorrow between him and Miller . Hvys final should be good as well Boones 220 did decent against the machine that is Mueller , Newport looked pretty darn legit to Me hats of to those boys Connor looked impressive as well a fun time .

Okay Smith is legit and is now has a pretty good shot at placing.  Pinandwin called it!

Mason placing is not a surprise to anyone who has seen him wrestle this year.:) 

I'm a mom.. CAN'T HELP IT... BRADEN JONES will wrestle Eli Matthews from Campbell for the Region 6 championship tomorrow.  Ranger, STUFF THAT IN YOUR SHORTS AND SMOKE IT!!! Dropping him to #12 in the State was just... stupid.   :angry:  Braden beat Gage Jones 16-2 last week and had little trouble with Ryle's Wolfe tonight.  Braden controlled the match the whole time and pinned him in the second period.  Looking forward to Braden taking on Eli tomorrow.  Braden feels confident but respectful of Eli's talent. 

Congrats to all the Region 6 kids for working so hard!!  So many of them are near and dear to my heart.  I've enjoyed every minute.

Special congrats to Dru Shorer (150), Ahmad Hamedian (220) and especially, Chris Vaskey (113) for making it to State.  Boone has always struggled, so to get four kids on the road to State is GREAT!!  Vaskey was seeded #12 of 12, I believe... and pulled through to wrestle for 3rd or 4th tomorrow.  SO PROUD OF THESE KIDS!

I'm a mom.. CAN'T HELP IT... BRADEN JONES will wrestle Eli Matthews from Campbell for the Region 6 championship tomorrow.  Ranger, STUFF THAT IN YOUR SHORTS AND SMOKE IT!!! Dropping him to #12 in the State was just... stupid.   :angry:  Braden beat Gage Jones 16-2 last week and had little trouble with Ryle's Wolfe tonight.  Braden controlled the match the whole time and pinned him in the second period.  Looking forward to Braden taking on Eli tomorrow.  Braden feels confident but respectful of Eli's talent. 

Congrats to all the Region 6 kids for working so hard!!  So many of them are near and dear to my heart.  I've enjoyed every minute.

Be proud mom, Braden is a great kid. He wrestled his tail off today. He is admired by many youth kids as a prostive role model. I only met him this year, but he is a total class act.

BadMad, thank you so much for the compliment. Braden LOVES working with the kids and plans on spending a lot of time with them in the future.  Thank you for commenting.  I'm really proud of him!! 

Special congrats to Dru Shorer (150), Ahmad Hamedian (220) and especially, Chris Vaskey (113) for making it to State.  Boone has always struggled so to get four kids on the road to State is GREAT!!  Vaskey was seeded #12 of 12, I believe... and pulled through to wrestle for 3rd or 4th tomorrow.  SO PROUD OF THESE KIDS!

wow lady. Braden deserves everything he has worked for but he does not need a idiot like you to show off her behind and look like a fool. Braden is a beast but you sound like a fool.

Swell..... a fat joke.  You're a class act, JCB.  Embrace your ignorance.. it seems to work for you!

Incidentally, JCB... which part of my post did you NOT agree with?  Or, did you just really feel the need to get the fat ass comment in?

Where should we start jcb? How about little things called losses. Like multiple losses to Dodd or multiple losses to Gage Jones. Didn't have any catchy shorts comments after those did you.

Oh hi, Ranger!  Hi Belks!!  The LAST thing I want is for my input to have any impact on my son... k?  Let his accomplishments stand on his own.  I'll own my fat ass all by myself.  

Ranger, so you and Belks are BFF's.  I don't mind telling you that your ranking of Braden sucked.  He beat Dodd the first go-around.  It was an easy win.  He lost two other times, once because he was sicker than a dog.  The other loss was legit... lets face it, any wrestler can beat any wrestler on any given day.  Its half luck.  Braden lost to Gage Jones twice, but he also beat Gage the first time and the last time he beat him was an absolute slaughter, 16-2.

I rarely see you chiming in on random posts, Ranger.  I completely respect and appreciate what you have done for the sport.  I was just dismayed to see Braden at #12 and I expressed my opinion to you on the most recent rankings.  I thought it was a slop job.  It seemed completely out of character for you. I was miffed!!!  

Belks, you're just an asshole.  There was absolutely no need to address my weight.  I know you, I know your kid... wow... you lack all over the place.  I'll be sure to spread the word.

Braden is a great kid.  He works HARD for the youth wrestlers.  He's no slouch on the mat either.  Don't take your frustration out on him.  I'm happy to take all the shit you want to give out.  Can we agree on that?

• Downvote 1

I think I'm done here!!  I've said all I need to.  Please don't let my rant and opinions reflect on Braden.  He IS a great kid and he deserves all the credit in the world.  I won't be checking back.  I have plenty of internet fodder to make fun of my weight without your help.  My kid will do his thing.  I'm sure of that.

because there would be to many CC names on the list! and it seems everyone in region six hates Campbell County.  I will say this I saw two Hwt in beast mode...Platt from conner absolutely fived and touch fall the Dixie guy.  Might have been the best throw I have ever seen (from a heavy weight).  If someone has that on video please post, the whole earth shook!!! I will give the Dixie guy credit he came back and pinned platt (who I think got injured).

Well, with all of the politeness being tossed around on here, it ought to make for an interesting day. BTW, making fun of a lady's weight is a pretty crappy thing to do. I thought Mr Belk had a little class to him, guess I was wrong.

No, IWin, I shouldn't have come on here shouting at Ranger.  I was caught up in celebrating Braden's win and got carried away.  I want to apologize to Ranger because I do understand that ranking hundreds of kids must be an impossible task.  As for Mr, Belk, he's not a blip on my radar screen.

Yeah Thompson wasn't really a match for Mueller... Lost by pin in first I think... Miller even bumped up to 220 to get to Thompson and he sat out duel all together

Thompson was beating Mueller 7-6 with about 50 secs left in the match before getting tossed and pinned. Not sure what match you were watching.

Mason is the real deal and looked very good yesterday. There were some good kids from Region 6 who will not be making it to state. It's a damn shame but that is the way wrestling goes. Good luck to all competitors today. Stay classy Region 6.

because there would be to many CC names on the list! and it seems everyone in region six hates Campbell County. I will say this I saw two Hwt in beast mode...Platt from conner absolutely fived and touch fall the Dixie guy. Might have been the best throw I have ever seen (from a heavy weight). If someone has that on video please post, the whole earth shook!!! I will give the Dixie guy credit he came back and pinned platt (who I think got injured).

First congrats to Dixie for bringing 6 State Qualifiers. The Dixie kid that was thrown is Branden Johnson. Quick recovery was key after that throw. Glad to see Platt able to wrestle afterwards. Congrats CCH for a state qualifier as well

Sign in to follow this