Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

Region 6 Predictions

Tarzan, I meant everything I said as a complement to ATM. re-read the post, take it with a drop of humor

as I ment for it to be amusing. Injuries aside, he won the tourny. but if he were superman he couldn't get injured.HAHA

Lol you saw a very seriously Injured ATM refuse to take even a seconds worth of time out time put state ranked Ohio kid on his back for what most would consider a pin when any other kid in Ohio or ky would have gotten beaten or inj defaulted out , if you were there you saw it as everyone else did a kid who could not shoot or even bend over refuse to take inj time even at the behest of his coaches friends and family , and he won 7-3 not four :) and would have and has pinned that opponent in the first had he not been hurt ,

Mueller made the finals beating Alonzo jewel who lost to Crocket by one , Crocket losing toAustin 7-3 when he was hurt ,

In other words on a normal day they would have all been pinned in under a minute . A couple weeks earlier Austin majors a truly tough opponent in Devin Nye 12 to something not giving up a takedown or reversal to a a future kent state hvy weight ,

Now you rub me the wrong way your either a CC or Sk person ,or from Ohio as those were the only teams there . or maybe not since you do not recall the correct score !!

Everyone at regionals will get pinned everyone at state will get pinned . ATM will be the first wrestler in the history of the state to never know defeat in the regular season from day 1 till he wins his fourth little trinket at state , be sure to hand out Shades to everyone wrestling 220 at AllTech , dont want ATM to get sued for damaging his opponents eyes , :)

Your right he's not superman

Superman doesn't always win .

OK I'm I'm not up on my superhero records but didn't Superman only lose 1 fight and even that one he still destroyed doomsday lol

Nah your not funny at all a kid has a possible serious injury and gives up a rare takedown because of it and you use it to knock him for giving up a takedown from a body lock . Superman gets bloodied even put on his Back , Austin does not ,and will not . As for locks and winning state him

Being the only undefeated ranked wrestler in the state , I would say hes pretty secure , again no one has even seen him come close to losing no one has reversed him or even gotten a legit takedown on him in the state ever . He has never missed for injury or sickness and has given people opportunities - none have come close - if I'm not mistaken even Brock got reversed at duals and Boston was home sick , so few are as untouchable as ATM .

I mean seriously ATM .

Austin is Doomsday for everyone at regionals and state .

I haven't seen much HS wrestling this year but I don't see ATM losing to anyone in this region, state, tri-state, or this side of the Mississippi. The kid is as talented as they come and pound for pound one of the best wrestlers the state has seen. I could see him wrestling tough matches on a national stage but not in this state or area. I know people are setting back waiting to see him fail but he is a 17 year old kid. Set back and enjoy the show.

I am really interested in seeing the Thompson/Mueller match in the finals should be a real battle. I just see Thompson being to driven to lose over the next 2 weeks. On a personal level I know he has invested a lot of blood, sweat, and tears for the next 10 days. I am not taking away or disregarding any kids efforts. They have all busted their tails to get here. I'm excited to see the tournament this weekend and best of luck to all of the wrestlers.  

In a way yes but nit really the pressure is always there and you never know what next yr holds kids improve and move around , there's a lot if tough 182s who may come up and a pair of 220s at least who could drop and do very well . The time is now

Ok so did Thompson wrestle Mueller , a match I was wondering about , I know mueller is bigger at this time , and I know sometimes people like to stay away from comp before big matchups by comp I mean their main comp for a regional or state until then ,

It says they did wrestle and Mueller got the pin.

Ok so did Thompson wrestle Mueller , a match I was wondering about , I know mueller is bigger at this time , and I know sometimes people like to stay away from comp before big matchups by comp I mean their main comp for a regional or state until then ,

Might be a lot of reasons to go 182 next yr maybe one real big nasty mean one . Ask Kyle Dake he likes to move around a lot !

I wouldn't put much into Mueller hammering dominating humiliating totally destroying Trevor hahaha jk I like them both Mueller is a 220 lber and being a smart wrestler I'm sure he's as close to 222 as he can be , Thompson a 195 lber that cannot break weight one of the bigger weight jumps between classes only one from 220 to Hvy being more of course Mueller would have an advantage I would take him in a match against Miller as well Mueller is legit proved it at GMVA and everywhere else this yr . I like Miller as well and with TT having being 2-0 I'm sure he figures he will go in with that edge to reg and hopes to only have one more match with Miller ,

On a side note Trevor has worked his butt off from what I can see this yr . I think he will have a great run and could actually lose reg and still win state without much surprise to most people .

Will they let the 220 champ wrestle the Hvy champ after state finals. It would be fun to watch right before the 132 vs 138 match !!! Lets do it

At the end of the day Trevor will be region 6 champion and will be Conner's first state champion in a long time. I commend Trevor for bumping up and wrestling Mueller, Tarzan is right when your wrestling a very good wrestler, like Mueller, and your giving up 30 pounds because Trevor weighed in at 189 its tough to win no matter who you are. That would be like Sean Fausz bumping up to 170 and wrestling the second ranked kid in the state, its a completely different world. Good luck to all wrestlers this weekend, I cant wait to be there Saturday morning and watch all the matches. 

Me to it will be fun , percentages say it would be like Fausz bumping to about 158. 423 but what the heck , the point is you can't knock Trevor for losing to a kid in the next weight class up who is totally legit , and obviously his plan to nit wrestle miller a third time before regionals has had an effect. Wich leads me to believe he did the right thing .

Well he started this year at 210 and decided to stay at 195... But he is about 184 now... Hard time keeping it on with all his workouts... Didn't want to diet... Have a feeling he will stay around this weight this offseason

At the end of the day Trevor will be region 6 champion and will be Conner's first state champion in a long time. I commend Trevor for bumping up and wrestling Mueller, Tarzan is right when your wrestling a very good wrestler, like Mueller, and your giving up 30 pounds because Trevor weighed in at 189 its tough to win no matter who you are. That would be like Sean Fausz bumping up to 170 and wrestling the second ranked kid in the state, its a completely different world. Good luck to all wrestlers this weekend, I cant wait to be there Saturday morning and watch all the matches.

Miller will be ready and works just as hard as anybody or kid I know including Trevor.

Sign in to follow this