Sign in to follow this  
cmccoy

Region 6 Predictions

Navywrestler... you're out of your mind. It's obvious you're just trolling. First, who's this 220 you pretend has a chance against Myers? What's his name? Team? Second, Myers is crazy strong. Stronger than most men that are walking around THINKING they're strong. Third, Myers isn't ranked in the top 10 in the Nation for nothing. The kid can wrestle. Myers will walk through State this year, and I would hope Bandkamper has the nut to sign him up for Ironman. You don't have to take the entire team, most of them would get handled anyway, and Myers would be welcomed there. Myers beat the number two from Ohio easily, the number one from Indiana... unless you plan on assembling a wrestler out of hydraulic parts and magic dust... no 220 in Kentucky will handle him.

taking the top 3 finishers in each weight class for 2012 by region is as follows. 1=8,2=5,3=1,4=6,5=2,6=13

7=4 and 8=3 for the year 2013 1=6,2=5,3=4,4=8,5=5,6=9,7=4 and8=1

so for years 2012 and 2013 region 6 placed more wrestlers in top 3

Cool , I was just guessing :)

I'm sure they will both try to pin through and help the team with x an union getting 14 in those weaker reg :) it makes it hard for a team like cc to have equal footing at state but it's all good .

I notice kids back peddling automatically when wrestling Austin and refs seem to be slow or simply do not want to call stalling right away it seems it's expected , I'm

Not sure they are reffing his matches as they should getting into the spectacle of it rather than saying okay this is a normal

Match time to go to work either way I do not think he will

Be distracted this yr as he was last and I do not think anyone makes it through the third period maybe not the first . He knows the riddle of steel I taught it to him early :)

Sign in to follow this