Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

Region 1 Predictions

I was really proud of the way BJ Miller wrestled this tournament. Of course he lost to Brock Ervin, but other than that I thought he looked really strong. Probably one of his best tournaments. Hope he will carry that momentum into next weekend.

Farris regular season 34-1 is amazing. He is down

About final match with union but he is going to be ready for next weekend. I'm very proud of him. Don't.count him out yet.

BJ did have a really good tournament. I didn't see the Ervin match, but he absolutely dismantled Putty. I don't think Putty had ever beat him, but I never thought Miller would beat him like that. I was glad to see him beat the poor sport from Paducah/McCracken. Martin is good but everyone gets beat and he showed very poor sportsmanship following his two losses.

Ferris will be just fine next week I believe.

I think one of the biggest surprises of the day was Kajuan Majors (freshman from Christian Co) in the finals. He wrestled JV the first half of the year, beat Easterling in the semis, then gave Stevens all he wanted in the finals.

Majors had an amazing tournament, only result that truly surprised me, along with Jordan McKinnon from Fort Campbell placing 6th.

Christian County is set up perfectly for next year, they won't beat Union but I don't think they can expect any challenge for 2nd place. If Fort Campbell didn't have so much struggle keeping kids healthy and in the room they'd be right up there too.

Farris regular season 34-1 is amazing. He is down

About final match with union but he is going to be ready for next weekend. I'm very proud of him. Don't.count him out yet.

He had a great year. Excited to see what he does next week. All kids need to let those losses make them better and not hang their head. Keep their heads up and focus on a positive outcome.

I'm proud of all the oc wrestlers. I liked bj in the Ervin match handled it very well.

I am very proud of OC. I know just about every team can say they same thing, but I just love the hearts and attitudes of those young men. It is a character building sport for the kids, but I have grown and learned from the team as well.

you can access the results through either KHSAA.org or directly through trackwrestling

Also I just purchased my ticket to Lexington, I'll be able to see the state tourney in person for the first time in three years

Sign in to follow this