Sign in to follow this  
Tarzan

Intermat Rankings feb 5

Football is hardly an excuse for how poorly they have performed this yr or the last three actually , I know this group I know how good they were and who trained them as jr high kids for the most part , the upper weights slid after a couple yrs away from who made them as tough as they were ,most came

From Prodigy the best the state champs Sisemore Freauhauf , Thornberry Rosser , we're all jr high champs and while those already with Moe were given the same accolades their fresh yr they were not on level with the prodigy kids .

Rosser and Sisemore were partners to my own favorite wrestlers for yrs all studs for ther work together honestly pushed by SAM the most he was on a higher level than all of them they followed him as he followed the older Produgy studs Shivener Walker , anyway my beef is how much abuse the moe fans gave Sam and ATM when they left or did not go "nothing to do with myself I did not take them out nor would I but I think they avoided the eventual calamity of failure there "constant posts by Ohio / Moeller fans claiming they would disappear or amount to nothing and constant claims this yr and last how ATM could not hang with OHIOs or Moes best ,

Now replaced with tears of burnout from football ,

How pathetic they simply cut each ithers throats over there it's like the roman senate of old the coaches scheme on each other dad coaches who have only cared for their own kids and parents who clique together and make plans better left to coaches without bias ,

So comes to pass the greatest chance SW Ohio ever had to win a state title with cries if greatness to come from four or five yrs ago replaced with well we had a great football run and a couple teams are tough , how many jr high champs are on that team , more than brecksville has I would

Wager and marysville and eds , they did not come close to their own arrogant boasts of greatness as I noticed when my son was a fresh there their sr best sit around on their past accomplishments and do not lead the younger up and comers a flaw that is unforgivable and leads teams to lower and lower standards ,

I saw this flaw long ago and knowing the types of people involved knew it would backfire , kids starting fights with teammates to get them suspended to take their spots in meaningless tournys like GCL to have bragging rights , payed refs to ref Wrestle offs who come in and hug a certain coaches son before a wrestle off and tells him good luck while his opponent gets not a nod lol still the same Moeller . When my boys were there if you could actually win your spot over a coaches kid the coach would change the rules to whoever had been on the team longest got the spot lol , no wonder they failed , they will not win a state title and I have to say none of those who so hypocritically blasted Sam myself or ATM these past few yrs have not seen their own kids do anywhere near as well despite the hype of a blown up tough schedule ,

Shouts of you ran replaced with running of their own and we are burnt out ,

The fact is had ATM been welcomed there instead of always shunned even when his brother was breaking and setting all their underclassmen records Moeller would have finally had the one thing they have been missing an athlete that is 110 percent dedicated win or lose , ATM would wrestle there and spend hea practicing when everyone else was done in their room while people watched he would practice throws standups shadow wrestling and grab partners as he could to drill with , that's why they and everyone feared him they knew he out worked them all , and they have had the nerve to blast him for the last few yrs , shameful and shameful of you and your comments the last few yrs ,

I was actually stunned to hear Moeller ran their state champ from a decent marysville kid who would not last a match with ATM this last week ,

But hey they won some state football titles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sign in to follow this