Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2013/2014 - JANUARY 30

Oops

Yeah too many people think they know everything and like to type before they really have any clue. If you don't really know at least do a little work before you stick your foot in your mouth.

The 195s from FRCO and danville both should be ranked next preseason danville a 95 has only lost 7 this year with 2 being from the 220 weight class and 1 out of state kid also of the remaining 4 losses were from fooks and bossert and if I'm not mistaken he was up of bossert till bossert got a reversal surprisingly just his first year haven't seen him lately wrestling because of a knee injury but for a first year he is going to do big things and for Perez has losses to miller from Scott and Macintosh which both top 5 if I'm not mistaken

And of perezs other 5 losses at least 3 were seniors he should be in top 4 or 5 juniors for next season and he also took first at the jaguar jungle classic and danville kid placed at 5 star not sure what position though

Perez placed 2nd at wolverine losing to mdso Williams not jaguar jungle my fault but both doing very well and he only was able to wrestle 5 or 6 meets if I'm not mistaken I've seen him at others supporting his team on crutches but when he was able to wrestle he was probably wrestling top 3 on team behind only lannum at 132 and Phillips at 120 I didn't see him at all meets because I try move around to see all the talent mainly parrot and morrow when talking 195 but with danville happening to be at some of there meets he caught my eye

Yes he did loosing to Macintosh pretty impressive beating the senior from grant who ended up taking third which he is a better than decent for a 195 and with all the seniors leaving next year I would put Perez at 8 and danville kid at 13 if they both decide to comeback I've watched the majority of the underclass men this year and probably 2 of the most overlooked of the upper weight classes

Woodfords 113 is Joey Roberts and he should be ranked he's pinned your number 4. Vega and 8. Smith and also has wins over your 9. Hanson, 10. Krebs, 13. Wise, and 16. Jacobs

This is Tim Roberts I have never been on this website and the person who put that comment in about Joey is a dear friend of ours and he cares about Joey a lot with that said we wish all the wrestlers good luck in the tournament this weekend. And my god keep them all save. Thank you