Mathound

NHSCA Senior All-Americans

Add Stephen Myers name to the list two time NHSCA All American 152 lb placer and Campbell County's first ever Sr All American ,

Kys only Sr All American in 2013 ,

Broken finger broken knuckle torn tendon in his hand and after day two a serious injury to his shoulder and he still managed a win on Sunday and an ot loss to the third placer and another tough match , he did everyone proud and gave everyone who stayed for him one more win when some would have called it quits wrestled extremely smart with no power in his right shoulder and a busted left hand four slide byes to win his match to go for fifth , story book win and tournament to end a HS wrestling career .

Liked seeing his smile at the finals and AA ceremony made friends with everyone near seeing him laugh hang out and cut up with kids who he has beaten and he lost to as well a lot of good kids in this sport , good luck to them all in college .

If he makes 145 like Stephen can and certified for I would like to see it , Sr all Americans are awarded at NHSCA for top eight it has not happened yet ??? Fargo all Americans are awarded in Fargo it too has not happened yet ,

As for dream team all American or the bigger stuff I hardly think someone with a 20 something and 4 record made the dream team ??????

But there are all kinds of awards organizations and things , I'm sure French has the ability to AA at NHSCA hope he goes and represents Stephen , Paul Hamilton , and French all at 145 That class would be loaded with Ky talent , chances are only 1 walks away an AA .

yep

6 NHSCA All American performances 2 NHSCA OW Performances a Fresh coming in and SR going out for Austin and an NHSCA wrestling athlete of the year award for Him .The NHSCA Nat Tournament has been good to The Myers .Awesome tournament particularly for SRs  .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2