Sign in to follow this  
NighthawkWrestling

Campbell County 04' vs 12'

Otto bucksmans boy your Ohio d1 220 #1 got pinned in the first period by a sixth or seventh ranked D1 220 2 nights ago, Austin majored the D1 Ohio #3 12-2 , a few weeks back , yet Bucksman ranks the Ohio champ over an undefeated 2x state and national champ from KY with more wins more quality wins altogether and even bigger quality wins in Ohio ,Pretty bias stuff and pretty funny considering all the trash they throw Austin's way , when they show up he beats them and when the Ohio boys dodge him no one says a word yet they talk mass smack about him

Running to KY , it's a shame everyone goes by rankings that are so home state bias .

Primal man crush lol the only people getting crushed is people's rankings lol a ky boy just moved up past all your Ohio favorites and shut up all his detractors . It was only a matter of time :)

Rough times over on Montgomery rd I hear :)

Otto bucksmans boy your Ohio d1 220 #1 got pinned in the first period by a sixth or seventh ranked D1 220 2 nights ago, Austin majored the D1 Ohio #3 12-2 , a few weeks back , yet Bucksman ranks the Ohio champ over an undefeated 2x state and national champ from KY with more wins more quality wins altogether and even bigger quality wins in Ohio ,Pretty bias stuff and pretty funny considering all the trash they throw Austin's way , when they show up he beats them and when the Ohio boys dodge him no one says a word yet they talk mass smack about him

Running to KY , it's a shame everyone goes by rankings that are so home state bias .

Primal man crush lol the only people getting crushed is people's rankings lol a ky boy just moved up past all your Ohio favorites and shut up all his detractors . It was only a matter of time :)

Rough times over on Montgomery rd I hear :)

I saw the results from the Moeller v Loveland dual. I am surprised at the results in the upperweights. Go check it out on Baum's. Each team is top heavy at the upper weights, and Loveland won most of those matches. I see Sizemore did not wrestle. I was at state duals at St Eds. A little closer to home than southwest Ohio. Not the greatest comp at this dual, lots of blow outs. I should have trucked on over to Elyria, much better in terms of competitive matches. Your good friend Bucksman has not updated his rankings in quite a while. He will adjust them. I do like Bucksman, though he did have Nye as a top HWT when the kid was going 220. He adjusted him to top five 220.There is another guy that does a good job with Ohio rankings. Concerning rankings. Who really cares? I have often chuckled at the high school football national rankings. Same goes for all sports. There is no way these rankings are accurate. Don't get so riled up about it. Or, here's a thought. You should do your own rankings. It appears as though you spend an inordinate amount of time picking apart the rankings of others. Make better use of your time and contribute in a positive manner. Who are "all these detractors" you talk about? I see no mention of your kids on the Ohio boards. No need to. 

You are making me laugh "no word of my boys "? every loss they have gets overblown in Ohio on Ohio wrestling site and on yappi they get blasted when mentioned and Bucksman updated his site not long ago ,

I'm sure your aware of it Ohio wrestling site is horrendous in their attacks and comments on anything to do with any Myers lol calling ATM fat boy and on and on lol

Yeah Austin beats Nye by ten Freauhauf dodges all of Moes tough tournaments and beats an elder unknown by five the same day and iter ranked kids are setting in the stands who should be in the tourny when Austin is wrestling Nye lol

This week Freauhauf gets stuck by the first decent kid he wrestles , Bucksman is bias no doubt

Nice comment about me doing rankings difference is college recruiters do not look at mine nor do other ranking authorities but they do Lowes . How about this I stick to what I do best creating kids that debunk bias rankings and watch them

Keep beating kids from Ohio and everywhere else and you stick to what you do best wich is nothing other than veiled trash talk , glad I'm confident enough to say what I want when I feel like it I'm not a coward or bs artist who dances around message boards and the truth ,

Yes all of Austin's old Loveland teammates decimated Moellers fab four lol , I like those now kids as well most are just led astray by their hypocrite cowardly sires ,

Like I said no one in Ohio can beat Austin now Bucksman can get on pfarrs jock lol the ref gave Pfarr the match against Bere at Swowca watched it too , Austin would beat him worse than he did Nye .

If you want to hear how trashy your states boards are simply google Stephen and Austin's name and all the Bs pops up , it's all good because it's only fuel for something Ohio hasn't seen in a long time an undefeated 4 x champ ,

I don't pick anyone's rankings apart just state facts , and yes there are Ohio guys who do better than Lowe at rankings , like the ones done for USA wrestling although I'm sure they look at lowes as a measure at times ,

I will look up the Pfarr v Bere match. Is it still on Waycross? I recently read somewhere that Bere is looking at Duke for football. As for the rest of your rant.......whatever dude. You seem to revel in the role of bad guy. Going so far as to create controversy where there is none. A mentor of mine said, "Work hard in silence. Let success make the noise." Give it a go. 

The one fact in all of this is the '14 team isn't going to be a State Champ team today.

Another idiotic post that has nothing to do with 04-12 CC but whatever looks like the only state dual champs today were UNiON who the 12 team beat at state and with that same team would again , think about it ,

The 14 team is not the 12 team a few studs left in it but sad to say not many who have learned from their peers what it takes to win , Yenter Stephen Shaun and ATM from that class paid their dues over the years , some seem to think they come to wrestle most if the time and that's all it takes . A wake up call to some people , now I see how the dumb mentality of just filling a team to make everyone happy vs the lets have a kick @$$ team hurts the level of wrestling in a state. Club teams and private school teams have wrestlers that pay or are recruited who want to do whatever it takes as well as being from everywhere HS public teams have to take what they get and if some do not want to do what it takes to win it will not happen , CC has wrestlers who do what it takes or try as beat they can with what they got others simply go through the motions and cry on game say when they are getting hammered .

Once again I say what I think no fear from inside or out ,

CC needs to fire the superintendent or whoever makes the calls for allowing / disallowing practice , the snow doesn't stop real teams from practicing , no excuses but kids blowing weight and extra sloppy performances at major tournaments are whats in store for teams and schools that do not do what it takes to make sure their wrestlers Are prepared , the 12 team would not even notice the 04 team in a real tournament .

Tarzan,

CC was certainly disappointing to watch on Saturday. Not much desire and very little intensity.

Sitting in the stands I overheard one of the kids say to his parents, "no I'm not sick, I just don't feel good this morning"........ Really, the kids can't be fired up for a match against Trinity in the first round of the STATE DUALS....

Hopefully, things will be different for the State Tournament. Maybe you can shake a few of them by the ankles for us.....oh wait, they don't allow that anymore, haha!

The part that I have influence over looks pretty darn spiffy :) and the rest aint so bad either , I think I was the first to point out the state dual champs the last few yrs were not the state tournament Champs that yr , perhaps Union will change that this yr perhaps not , either way I saw no team at duals as impressive as CC 12 neither did. Anyone else there .

Sign in to follow this