Sign in to follow this  
NighthawkWrestling

Campbell County 04' vs 12'

Don't you know genius hahahahahaha

ATM is so mean he makes medicine sick hahahahah ATM majored Nye a couple weeks ago lol a good match but all ATM anyone can lose but he wrestles all comers doesn't set out and has not lost

You should be more concerned with what's about to happen come sat ATM just ate a hand grenade and p1$$:) some napalm hahahaha powerful lol he crushes apple trees not apples ,

OK here is some fun facts.  04 had 2 champs.  Bo Hines 135 Places second in 12 behind Fahey defeats Hamilton.

Mike Nolan 152, Places 2nd at best no worse than third in 12 behing SAM.

12 had 4 champs 120 Yenter.  Probably beats Kris Perry in 04 in a close match.

SAM 152, wins hands down in 04 agains Nolan.

220 ATM would be the match everyone would want to see.  Tyler Shearer his 10th grade year (1st of 3 titles) Vs ATM 9th grad year (1st of 4 titles).  This is the match people in KY want to see.  Be a good match with ATM on top. 

HWT.  Frank,  Places at best 2nd behind Berrow probably 3rd behind Brewer (who beat Berrow in 03)

Im sorry. In your humber opinion. Who is the number 1 highschool opponent atm has defeated? We know you love spouting off awards and such, please tell us the names of the "national tournaments" atm has won, in highschool. Feel free to add actual names of events so that we can all look in amazement at the achievements of the best highschool wrestler ever from ky, the only 2 time undefeated champ.

Listen, I root for your boys and I hope they do well. They, atm included, are not the best ever, and thats fine. They are very good and should have great futures. If it wasnt for you I'm sure no one would have any issues at all with them. You don't see brock or bostons dads on here constantly demanding you talk about their boys. They do the talking with big tourny wins and college scholarships. You should give your kids the same chance.

Well he beat a handful of fresh studs at fresh nat , then beat Robinson a couple weeks later at nat duals :) Beat fl and Nj placer beast of east placer and nationally ranked Chakonis at soph nat , then beat an ill runner up and an ind runner up and Fargo placer in Fletcher Miller and many others at those nat tournaments his soph yr , now as I said He has wins over the next three kids ranked under him can't you read .had he never wrestled at any nationals he would still be an undefeated beast who has beaten ky state champs and Ohio top ranked kids every month he has wrestled lol , you look it up hahahah

Or better yet just watch come sat as he toys with everyone ,

And ATM would have pinned the 04 champ before The third .

Seriously, there is really no need to question ATM's accomplishments. These attacks are tacky and unwarranted. Tarzan raised studs, period. If you want to know what tournaments he won......Google it! The kid is a muti X National Champ and AA. The kid is the $h!t. Enough said.

Yeah google it Tarzan and Boy all over internet , kings of the Jungle baby there's gold In them thar hills of Ky and it's around ATMs neck now Otto tell your boy Josh Lowe to do his work and quit homering his states champs it makes him looking a Buffoon every time Tarzans boy goes ape $hip all over his buckeyes ha hahahah ungawahhh

ATM is mad there is no talk of state duals Iwin let's post over there so everyone will drop this stupid thread ,

Thanks again nighthawk for starting this thread it sure did turn out to be a hot one. The opinions from the people who witnessed both teams seem to number 5 votes for the 04 team. the one vote for the 12 team is the opinion of someone who never saw both teams wrestle. so his vote does not count. thus the opinion count is 5-0 for 04

• Upvote 3

South Oldham 03 and CC 04 are neck and neck for the best team ever status.

Back to the 04 vs 12 debate, I think Goo got it right!

It comes down to one's opinion of what makes a great team.

Coach B always strives to make every kid the best they can be and also peak at the end of the season.

Would you rather have 8 or 9 state placers and a team championship or 3 or 4 state champs that carry the team to the championship.....

It's all just a matter of opinion which is better, in the end it's still a championship.

The 12 team had more than just 3-4 champs they had a few placers as well , if your setting in the corner at a tournament like Powerade or NHSCA nationals you want the studs or you won't be setting in a corner at all come day Two , you will be in the stands or on the bus headed home :)

Considering the 5 votes for 4 were bias and the one vote for 12 actually looked into the history and has coached kids who were ranked higher than anyone on the 4 team And been to actuall tournaments that include top national teams. Lol I think it does count but either way four kids to two can say they are champs and

That was probably the most champs CC ever had on a team and in the new era The team with the most champs will probably win because the level of wrestling in Ky has improved , Look at the best states and see wich ones win titles the ones with the most champs not placers !!!

Prove it with something other than your opinion. Oh wait you can't.

Well state duals last yr for one lol

And the rumble last yr

Guess I can smarty pants that's two out of three oh wait I just did --- Now what !!!!!

Well state duals last yr for one lol

And the rumble last yr

Guess I can smarty pants that's two out of three oh wait I just did --- Now what !!!!!

oh yeah, last i checked those were not the STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS.  LOL

Tell me about it if they actually knew anything about wrestling or what it takes to win they might have something worthwhile to talk about or something or someone in their gene pool that has actually done something in wrestling or in any sport , so I guess the doers have to argue with the arm chair wannabees .

And day by day ATM goes up in the Rankings , you have to watch those head and arms they are a garbage move but always there surprised a decent kid would get caught by one .:)

Otto ---- Otto --- knowhatimean ,

Oh sorry didn't mean to wander and leave those without higher insight into the sport lost ,

Not really yelling over the old days 12 and it's participants are still relevant as we speak some of its champs and placers are still winning one hasn't even lost in HS - - ever.

If they are questioning Austin that's crazy.. Iv said this before . He is a top notch wrestler and more importantly a top notch young man. He don't even know my son but I seen him at a youth tournament pull my son to the side and show him how to do a move better and explain to him why

He loves coaching kids that know wrestling already to a certain extent like those that are into it and learning or want to learn he gets hit up a lot to train first yr kids and he gets mad of course it's easier to train those with some knowledge , he is a great kid when his little brother wrestles he usually goes and helps focusing on everyone he can doing so in between his own practice and his workout time. Funny most of these kids are first yr kids lol .

Otto ---- Otto --- knowhatimean ,

Not the first time you mentioned me on this thread. Not sure why. Must be some kind of primal man crush. To the original post. I am not able to speak on it as I am not familiar with the '04 team. These types of discussions can be fun when kept civil. I think I saw where the '04 team was nationally ranked, no? I think that speaks volumes. My best guess aligns with GOO. Head to head '04 probably wins. Big time individual tournament (Powerade, Ironman.....) '12 probably wins. Hard to say either way. 

Sign in to follow this