Sign in to follow this  
NighthawkWrestling

Campbell County 04' vs 12'

The facts - four champs and kids with nat cred vs two champs , the fab Four vs two who would have lost in 12 , it's like winning regionals vs state , the 12 team had to actually beat much better comp . More kids in the sport more weights more teams simply did more and some from it still are .

The four team would have fell against the 12 Union team they wouldn't have even been top two in 12 maybe even lower !!!

No need to explain away anything as I said in a tougher tournament the top placers would advance the rest would be in the stands Four champs out score two More placers out score fewer ones , like I said The 4 not have won against the tougher comp in twelve . The champs of 4 would be placers in 12 and the placers would either be lower placers or spectators in the stands duiring finals !!!! I doubt the champ of 04 at 152 would have made finals in 12 if he had he would have been pinned or teched wich is what happened to the runner up who was a state champ the next yr .

Cooper would have pinned the champ from 04 at 145 as well. Pretty much a given .

Who cares about 9 on the podium and who cares about most points scored it is not the sole criteria for the best team , who did they beat that was any good --------- not Union or Trinity like the 12 team did ??????

Cold hard facts Wth are you talking about , CC 12 beat Union and Trinity both with nationally ranked kids and multiple champs lol there's your numbers. And facts , so far today the myth of 04 has been totally outdistanced by the modern day warriors of 12 who beat real teams not a bunch of teams on the rise but teams that were already there with studs on them .

I would think the 90 team if they were ranked 25 in the nation although that's the last spot probably ranked would be a much more suitable candidate for best CC team . I will still go with 12 for sheer impact of studs and the attention it's Champs and team brought to the sport , no denying it they raises the level brought national attention to the school and state lol your 04 team can't touch them neither can the 90 team lol Real champs national level modern day butt kickers who turn heads across the nation not a bunch of decent wrestlers who won duiring a period of stagnancy in the state .

:) the more it goes on The more 12 gets ahead , c

• Downvote 1

Anyone care to chime in with the accomplishments of the 04 Woodford team?

I'm guessing they were not stagnate team since there was serious talk about them challenging for the team title, up until the State Duals anyway.

Five champs is actually better than Four much better than two . Even had a team with 5 champs lost to a team with 9 placers they could still be ranked higher on a national level than a state level ,this they are a better Team ,

Anyone ever heard of a little school in Ohio - Monroeville - well their four studs and their team could lose in a little tournament and place at an Iron Man level ,

:) point proven

Lose a quad against unranked state teams and win national tournaments :)

Me Tarzan hahahahahahahhaah

And with a mighty head and arm heard around the Tri state the ohio state 220 champ gets stuck by a lower ranked Ohio 220 one of ATMs former youth wrestling teammates Seth Brennock and as I said , ATM rises another notch on the national level , quite a few words I would lie to throw out to all th haters &$:$:$: it hahhhahah

What a fun day this has been , didn't some airhead on yappi just say what century hahahahhahahaha

Week later and Cthelights hahahaha hahahahahahahha

I would say many teams have lost state titles to teams they would beat at bigger tournaments , probably some in very recent history :)

Prove it with something other than your opinion. Oh wait you can't.

• Upvote 1

Austin beats the Ohio 3 handily by major while the four sets in the stands ,

Then a lower ranked Ohio kid who lost to the four pins their one who all these buckeyes say would beat ATM and who Bucksman has ranked ahead of ATM lol here it comes excuses , what was that a few posts ago quality wins hahahahahahahh,

In the big boy world it's different giant fall now and again , well most of em hahaha

A national ranking change coming up about one pin ago ahahahhahaha

You mean like clowns like you try to make happen lol , your team gets hammered come sat

ATM moves up in the national intermat rankings as of about an hour and a half ago hahahahah he beats top ranked Ohio kids and OHIOs top ranked 220 falls to lesser ranked kids from Ohio hahahah you know squat about wrestling and your tactics to push buttons only allow me to have fun love that pic I will take some sat if anyone steps on the mat with ATM he hates your team they are all out to destroy them , :)

So bad he beat up a Rock , injured a stone , Murdered a Brick , wrestled an alligator beat up a whale handcuffed lighting and threw thunder in jail . ATM wildcat your lucky to even get to be in the same arena as him ,

There's some Ky History for you straight from the man my Friend Ali . Gonna whoop everyone bigger faster stronger meaner stronger harder nastier midevil he will smack the taste out your mouth crush the back of your skull if you test him after he sends you crashing to the mat , you want to get serious about who's the best wrestler in Ky it's the one no one in ky can beat and hasn't been able to since he entered 9th grade no one no weight , The Man ATM Money

• Downvote 1

The best 220...maybe the 4th or 5th best. What does an ohio kid losing have to do with austin. Did he ever beat the kid who lost or the kid who beat him? And who is the ranked ohio kid that austin beat that you mention in every thread?

• Upvote 1

My job your true nature comes out personal attacks you aimed at Mpire to get a response lol . My Job is making bad M€|€{^{ scooters and they are about to roll all over everyone . My little crew hitting at this very moment while your thinking up ways to push buttons on the happiest wrestling dude in the state hahahahh Me Tarzan Hahahah

I'm happy the boys team is rich in history great there could be a debate sad some hater clown from anothe team nuts in and draws out the fake home team supporters lol state duals bring the diapers and the napkins mommas will be crying and kida will be wettin their britches there's a a legend headed there way and hea full of p/££ and vinegar it's going to be bad weekend for some kids .

Grappler you are no CC fan rather a saboteur out to stop an unstoppable force ATM ,you failed as soon as you chose to make negative comments about him .

Three in a row grappler the undisputed King of the county hahahahahahahh

OK

1.  I never claimed to be a CC fan nor did I claim not to be. I consider myself more of a historian of ky wrestling.

2.  I don't see where I made negative comments about ATM.  If you point them our I will gladly appologize it was not my intent.

Of course he has beaten the kid that beat him

Back in the day almost every gd day they were teammates and he beat kida who beat kida that beat him a couple weeks ago lol your lost in this whole conversation your making stabs in the dark and you seem to but realise how rankings matches and comparisons work lol B and C beat D D beats a number one ATM beats B who has beaten C and D and he moves up lol hahahahahaha

None of your concern really you have never had to worry about someone ranked that high nationally on your team , go backward run stall whatever everyone is getting pinned this weekend and The only undefeated 220 lb state champ in the Tri state is headed to Montgomery co on a mission to demolish everyone and keep haters like you all stirred up hahahhah

Pin first period lol ATM hasn't been pinned since about the third grade never been on his back in HS hahahahahahahha Bucksman us eating crow at this moment where's Otto and his big Ohio bias bs right now

Sign in to follow this